A list of famous Quotes

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by The_Time_Crafter, May 4, 2012.

1. "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"
    -Oscar Wilde

"Man knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing"
    -Oscar Wilde
  2. "Shut Up And Take My Money!"
    "Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick." -FDR
    "There are some enterprises in which controlled chaos is the true method." - Joseph Stalin
    "One death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." -Joseph Stalin
    ""What is blind," asked the blind man." - Counrty Of The Blind H.G. Wells
    "I've not failed, I've jsut found 1000 ways not to make a lightbulb." Edison
    "This is 10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Concentrated Power of Will, 5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% reason to remember the name." Remember The Name Fort Minor
    "That? That's a DMF. "What's a DMF?" "That, is a dead mother******" TheMeeper's Father.
    "Yippie-Kay-A Mother******" John McClain Die Hard
    "One tequila,two tequila,three tequila,floor." -Anonymous
    "sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...." Creeper
    "Civilazation begins with order, grows with liberty, and dies with chaos." Will Durant
    "Humans to ashes, people to dust, it's all because In God We Trust." Sanjay Singh
    ".... A place where only sweet potatoes and boxes of cereal are allowed..." Forged By Fire- Sharon Draper.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  3. "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when their open." -James Dewar
  4. I believe that is a Theodore Roosevelt quote.
    Green_Mystery and BloodDisciple like this.
  5. "In Empire Minecraft, the server trolls you!" - Justin Guy
  6. @mtp1997 Thank you, caught my mistake!
  7. This quote has won quote of the week!
    Eclipsys likes this.
  8. Whoa
  9. Studio producer- Were you guys buzzing
    Paul McCartney- No thanks, I have a car
    Help, the movie.

Its British humour....
  10. It is a great speech.
  11. When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I suppose to do with these? I demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day they gave cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the guy that's going to burn your house down! With lemons! I'm going to invent a combustible lemon the will burn your house down!

Quote of the week xD
  12. Two of my Favorite Quotes of all time
    "We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too. " JFK

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid" John Wayne
    SpaceShuttleFan likes this.
  13. {Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns! ~ Allison Gappa Bottke
    {Kindness, is something that the blind can see and the deaf can hear ~ Mark Twain
    {You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him. ~ Leo Aikman

And the quote that's in the middle of my signature, not sure who made it but I like it. ^^
    [EDIT] Sorry the bottom, confussed here for some reason. xD
  14. "You have no idea how much fun you can have with paperclips when the power is out..."
    "Having fun whilst acting like an idiot is just my way of being different. Problem?"

Both are from your's truly. :)
  15. "To One's Own"
  16. It was a LOVE STORY! You got to be joking me!
    -That vampire guy from Twilight.
  17. "One should not take everything they read on the internet as fact" -Abraham Lincoln
  18. i see what you did there lol
  19. "Don't break the rules and apologize. Simply follow them."
    - roblikescake