A inapropriate guy in smp7

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mini40000, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This guy cant hold his self in his hands he sended me 2 msgs about a theme that dosent even have to touched in a server like this there are 2 pictures that are inapropriate im not gona put them in this thread but if some staff member sees this in definetly sending them to him! i already have ignored him he still has made some things happen and he lied to the whole empire by saying that he has 2r and than after going back to smp7 [ he came to smp1 to ask the rupees ] he said that he was ''joking'' and that he has 35k ! this is realy annoying than he sweared at how our residences are ugly and when i got to check his he only had some chest put up. He is wanting to start a war but im not gona because he is not worth it! :mad:
  2. In game you need to /report his name and the reason then mods can look at chat logs and investigate and everything.
  3. Yes il do that now beacuse he was spamming me now for this that i posted :(
  4. Oh and i have picture proof if someone needs it!
  5. Do not name the player or post screenshots (even in PM's to other players). Start a conversation with a mod (or multiple mods in the same conversation) and give us the details. We have already received your report but regular moderators need to request /tell logs from senior staff. If you include the screenshots of the /tells in question we can bypass the need to bother senior staff.

I am closing this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.