A Hexxit thread.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ColPun, Jun 26, 2013.

1. If we're on EMC, should we apply?
  2. Ill Host a vanila whitelist must apply Hexxit server if you guys want me too :D As in, Ill buy a month or 2 hosting service and then cancel it and Release the map for download.

But, If someone could please give me a link for a server hosting company that offers Hexxit :D
  3. Yup, Since there would be limited spots. No promises this'll happen though.
  4. See my other post, we could run it together, Ill fund and plugin and you can admin?
  5. Send meh a pm yo \o3o/
  6. You just need to change the server files via the FTP
  7. Ah I see thanks, so look for a tekkit server hosting company?

Done :D
  8. I hate that company.... Sorry, I've hosted with them once, There Main server I was on was broken for 4 weeks
  9. My adventures on Hexxit \o3o/: At the beggining i spawned next to a ship, wich had pirates :p huehue 2013-06-25_23.47.25.png
    Later on i went mining and found strange floating shiny balls and i got very scurred D; 2013-06-26_00.12.08.png
    Went to creative to test somethings and i realize you can't trust anything \o3o/ 2013-06-26_17.52.42.png
    Later on in survival i got a new friend. Dash McNuggets 2013-06-28_00.46.18.png
    And i battled scurry creatures like the beetle (ew :S) 2013-06-27_22.54.15.png
  10. You forgot the part where your beetle friend followed you back through the portal, which was in the middle of our living room, and set Brit and I on fire xD
  11. I would really like to play this actually sadly I has no monies to spare atm sorry...
  12. Add me to that PM, interested in playing.
  13. Same, I would LOVE to play this!
  14. this thread is sooo dead.. Revival Time!

Heres a picture of a creeper jockey :eek:
    2013-06-28_19.18.08.png
    MoeMacZap likes this.
  15. I'm just getting started with Hexxit, but I love it so far!
    Jcplugs and PandasEatRamen like this.