A charitable fund

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by shanas1, Jul 14, 2012.

?

Do you think this is a good idea?

This is an ok idea but you should not continue 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes this is a great idea 3 vote(s) 75.0%
Yes Yes Yes Finally I can get more than 200r Please do more things like this I'm begging 1 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. Hey guys, It's Shanas 1. I don't do much around here so I decided to start what you could call a charity fund hence the name. What this involves is first time EMC players or other players having trouble rupee wise. I will give away 1,000r to these players. They can write a submission form here about why they need this money and so on. This service thingy will be done once a week for 5 lucky players. To submit reply to this thread (Try not to flood it I actually enjoy sleep)
    P.S Donations will result in more money being given out. Write your name and the amount you donated if so in this thread.

Good luck and I'm off!

Edit: The first give away will be at 5 pm on the 21st of July 2012 Australian Eastern Standard Time
  2. Help the old man get his karate training! Karate kid (Whatever number they are up to now) Here we come!