54 100+ Speed Horses! 1 Of Every Breed! [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Mallosaurus, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys. :) I have something nice for you today. :D A double chest or 54 horse spawn eggs! Every horse has a speed stat between 100-119% and there is at least 1 of each breed/color/pattern within the chest. Practically everything you need to start a high quality horse farm yourself. :D

Item Description: See Above

Starting Bid: 14,000r

Minimum Bid Increase: 500r

End: 24 hours after the last bid. That means if you bid and no one else bids for 24 hours, your bid will be considered the last one and you'll win.

Delivery: SMP1, res 942, an access chest will be set up where you can see it.

I apologize in advance for the long streamer of images :0 I found it's easier on my fingers and your eyes if I don't type every single thing out. I also apologize if there are any mistakes, I haven't auctioned in a long time. :)

xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. Squiggleyjeff is once again in the lead. The auction will be over by 8:26 tonight unless someone else bids. :)
  3. Well, it seems like you won the bid sqiggleyjeff. :) It's well past 8:26 pm and no one else has bid in the 24 hours since you posted. I'll have your horses ready for you on res 942 :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.