35k flushed down the toilet!!!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MarkelleFultz, Nov 22, 2014.

?

Is andrewmatic

Blind 3 vote(s) 12.5%
Dumb 2 vote(s) 8.3%
Dopey 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Unfortunate 19 vote(s) 79.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh my......

Those were my words when i looked at my rupee history and realised i bought a diamond pik for 35k. I thought it said 3500, i suppose i shouldn't play when I'm tired :p

Well anyway please tell me if any of you has had a similar experience and how you resolved it, because quite frankly i need those rupees :(
  2. Is it a promo?
    andrewmatic likes this.
  3. Ask for a refund from the person.
    andrewmatic likes this.
  4. I once has a beacon despawn on me because a person was being difficult in returning it to me >.>
    andrewmatic likes this.
  5. Wow that sucks.
    andrewmatic likes this.
  6. Lol.. Think I know the person. I said that that was like ten times the price. Only response I got was "no they usually go for that much"
    andrewmatic likes this.
  7. Selling something for 5x or 10x normal price smells like scamming to me, and scamming is against EMC rules....
    andrewmatic likes this.
  8. I lost 10k to one of those holes where they ask you not to hit the wall... Like a dead drop, but I did... Ended up buying a 10k dirt lol
    andrewmatic likes this.
  9. Not exactly, scamming is cheating someone out of his money. Although Andrew has a reason to be upset, this isn't the sellers fault, as I doubt he was even online when the transaction took place...
    andrewmatic likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.