308 Project Updates!!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Traynfreek, Aug 13, 2012.

?

Do you think this project is a good idea, based on music preferences?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2013.
No, because i don't like disco/Bee Gees. 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Yes, because i do enjoy Disco/Bee Gees. 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Other 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I Don't Even Know Why I'm Here! LOL 3 vote(s) 60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ok, some of you may know that after the current project, the park project and everything, i will do another project, the fort knox mini custom map.In between the ending of the park, and the beginning of the custom map, i will be doing a Staying Alive By the Bee Gees Video. I am also looking for a few people who will be available when the park project is finished to star as Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb If you are interested, POST ON THIS PAGE!!! People who apply for this will have to chage there skin to what they are in the official video. i will be making the set on res 308,SMP ONE!! i am not sure when the projects will be finished, and/or what days I'll be available, so check back here often. i will post here if i'm available to shoot the video. Edit~ I will also post pictures here
  2. Make the text plain, it's causing damage to my forward viewing holes. If I try to read it, everything blurs.
    pat2011 and vividOptimism like this.
  3. Ok, some of you may know that after the current project, the park project and everything, i will do another project, the fort knox mini custom map.In between the ending of the park, and the beginning of the custom map, i will be doing a Staying Alive By the Bee Gees Video. I am also looking for a few people who will be available when the park project is finished to star as Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb If you are interested, POST ON THIS PAGE!!! People who apply for this will have to chage there skin to what they are in the official video. i will be making the set on res 308,SMP ONE!! i am not sure when the projects will be finished, and/or what days I'll be available, so check back here often. i will post here if i'm available to shoot the video. Edit~ I will also post pictures here
  4. Come on. You have a terrible taste in music.
    SparerToaster likes this.