300 Days, So Questions Away :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 1MB, Jan 3, 2013.

1. I did it that long on purpose xD
  2. I was gonna ask 200 questions but it said it couldnt post because it was above 1000 words :(
  3. haha - my posts said i couldn't do it because it exceeded 10 thousand words ... i had to do two
  4. would you save yourself or someone else in a fire?
  5. If they aren't too big ... i'd try to carry he or she and run away from the fire as fast as possible ... if they are too big and i can't move them - i might try to cover him or her in like a blanket or something ... else i really don't know what i'd do
  6. if you had no license and you had to rush your friend to hospital other ways they will die would you be willing to go to jail, get a fine or hope the best for your friend?
  7. well im a cow moo moo moo quack woof
  8. Do you like skillex's new album/ep?
  9. I'd do anything to help a friend <3

Sounds Amazing ... i'mma close my door and put this on surround sound now hehe :D
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  10. You and a friend are running from wild wolves in the middle of nowhere. These wolves are right behind you and about to catch you and kill you both. There is no way of escape..... unless you trip your friend. Do you trip your friend, or let you both die?
  11. Neither - I'd prob turn around and start kicking them before i'd ever die ... number one rule - if you act like the lead dog, become the lead dog, you can tame the pack ;) (seriously though, i would never purposely hurt my friends to benefit - it makes me feel bad)
  12. These dogs are massive. THERE IS NO THIRD OPTION. Either you trip your friend, or you both die. Answer da question!
  13. We hold hands and die together then -
  14. Bumpity - if anyone wants to ask anymore questions about me or either account - i'll do this for a few more days :D so ask away :)
  15. First thing that pops into your head when I mention... wait for it...

Block?
  16. A giant concrete barrier
    AlexChance likes this.