3 word story

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EvilServerAdmin, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Story so far:
    Once upon a (time) there was a giant fluffy glowstone wearing disco star, called Glowy Stone. Who ate a really big piece of pizza made with lava owls, which dissolved his giant glowing lantern of pure clovers. And it burned
    every thing around neon flustered round. Then TheSpyDog came and found a giant meat burrito in a large waffle sack filled with egg muffins and more burritos and more pie and ate bacon! Then went to my YouTube channel and disliked videos and got shot by an enderman.... called nfell2009 the most boring person
    but alyattayla tops "The awesome list". Then a creeper STARTED TO SPAM cakes in town and kept spamming boats in lava, until they burned in a world of giant burritos With unicorns everywhere and creepers too! Ssss ssss BOOM the EMC forums where really big (?) but then a really fat panda pooped everywhere and ate the poop and got indigestion so was sick. Then there was a friendly creeper who hugged a big oak tree and it exploded. Then a firework called The nfell2009 to spam more to spam more totally amazing post's which acutally suck, but secretly amazing.But nobody noticed However eventually it Was really noticeable because he got sheep in the right side of my big weird world of epicness But.. Shortly something... came and ruined my absolute favourite Kohl's Coupon. So... I Grabbed My Trusty fishing spoon And then I ate it in and got spammed
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My 3 words - By crazy creepers
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  2. But then i
  3. WIF EVIL WAFFELS!!!!
  4. Who took over.
  5. The pumpkin pie
  6. was a very
  7. honest piano that
  8. got spammed by
  9. JackBiggin and the
  10. pigs with the
  11. saddles on their