3 DC of Sugar Cane (closed)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by TheDarkAngel7, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyo Everyone! It's rburke5786 owner of The Wooden Fortress on the smp5 server. I've been gone for 2 weeks but I'm back for now.

Welcome to the Wooden Fortresses 4th auction! Last time I sold 2 DC of Nether Wart for 3k. This time around I would like to sell 3 DC of Sugar Cane. You can do quite a bit with sugar cane, like making paper with it, throw in a little leather and you got yourself a book which you can enchant and sell in your shop! This here is probabily books for life! Or use the sugar cane to farm yourself and grow into more sugar cane. Sugar Cane in my opinion is a very useful item in Minecraft. In the empire their is always a use for it! Buy this Sugar Cane from me and put it to good use!
    Here are the auction rules:
    Item: 3 DC of Sugar Cane
    Minimum Starting Bid: 1.5k
    Minimum Bid Increment: 100r
    Auction Ends: 48 hours (2 days) after previous valid bid.

2014-06-22_21.41.22.png 2014-06-22_21.41.27.png 2014-06-22_21.41.33.png
    The background you see in the pictures will be where you pick-up. I cannot deliver unfortunately but The Wooden Fortress has "Easy to Understand" teleport pressure plates at the shop main entrance. Pick-Up is at the "More than 1 DC Pick-Up" room. The address for the residence is the smp5 server address 10225. The chests will have access signs with the winner of course, also with a item frame with the "won" item in it.

Happy bidding and hope to see you at The Wooden Fortress! You can head over here anytime to check it out! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.