2 diamond pickaxes and 1 diamond sword: Auction

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by stegadonmaster1, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. * Minimum bid/reserver price: 500 rupees
    * Minimum bid increment: 250 rupees
    * Voting will end 24 hours after this is posted
    * You must collect the item from my lot at 10126 in smp5 - I will set up a chest for you
    * Non-payment or messing me around will result in exclusion from further auctions
    * Rupees only! I will not trade for diamonds or anything else.
    * All items are unused unless otherwise stated
    STILL ENCHANTING SWORD!
    PickAxe#1: Unbreaking I and Eff. I
    PickAxe#2:Eff. III
  2. Is this enchanted cause im sure your not allowed to auction nonenchanted items.
  3. lol is this a joke? Non-enchanted diamond items can't even be auctioned, let alone 5K? Hmm and as a gold supporter too.. read the rules
  4. one is kinda broken like just orange bar its eff. I and Unbreaking I. im still enchanting the others.
  5. the orange bar is more then slightly used u can't auction that.
  6. + i wont give if your a b**ch to me
  7. i mean slight light green 1 is used up

-
  8. u already can't auction one of those so no one really wants
  9. its free trade. he can auction his own poo if he wanted.
  10. 1/4 is used up there is still 3/4 left i was looking at wrong one
    srry!
  11. Actually, what has been stated is correct. We don't want the auction posts flooding the forums, so we ask that only very rare items (ie. dragon eggs) or enchanted items are up for auction. Please read the auction rules page and get familiar with it a bit more.

Please watch your attitude. He was simply informing you of the auction rules. Being rude to people is also against the rules.
  12. Everything looks alright here to me... except that the sword should not be offered for auction until it has been enchanted. It looks like you're just mentioning the sword here as a placeholder though. If that's the case it's fine. Either way, an item must be enchanted and the effects must be stated before it can be auctioned.

Also, just a note: enchanted items that are more than slightly used should not be auctioned. I think 3/4 used would be the lower limit for that (again, which makes what you've done here fine).

And Monster_, only enchanted items may be auctioned. See the Auction Rules and Guidelines thread for more detail.

And please don't swear at each other, even if it's censored. There is a time and a place for that, but it's not here.

Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.