16301: Public Villager Breeder

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Fishcat, Oct 7, 2017.

1. I've been working on this contraption for a while, because I had to test it entirely on EMC due to the modified collision rules and such. However, I'm now proud to say SMP8 has a semi-automatic, free-egging villager breeder at /v 16301!

I have worked to make the breeder as simple to use as I could. All you need to do is stand in this main room, and baby villagers will fall out of the ceiling, where they can be eggified at no cost. The machine is fueled by carrots, which you can feed to the villagers if you wish by pressing the button on the wall to go to the feeding room.

There, all you need to do is place your carrots in the feeding box, and they go straight to the villagers. There is a small item sorter attached to the food pipe that puts non-carrot items in the chest on the left, so you don't need to worry about accidentally losing a valuable item.

If you would like to see some of the machine's interior, it's actually quite a mess, but here's a picture of the main part:

Here is also a picture of my (opened up) template/replica so you can see the water flow that the baby villagers go through:

I hope you all enjoy the farm and free eggs!