12w16a snapshot released! SPC included.

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Twitch1, Apr 19, 2012.

1. It is a choice to use cheats. It is not taking away anything from anyone.
    I used to have to use a program to change my game from survival to creative or hardcore; creative to survival or hardcore; hardcore to survival or creative.
    This is not a new thing, only difference is that now it is an official feature and not a MOD. This reduces the chances of being hacked by infected downloads.
  2. it's actually a good idea. I'm more excited about mod API
  3. They are working hard on completing the core MOD API, but to tide us over, they are cleaning up code and adding in some neat features. They are not game changing in a drastic way. Just improvements on things the community has asked for that have not been implemented before. :)
    It also appears they are implementing some of the "core" MODs into the official game, eliminating the need for adjusting to the official MOD API. :)
  4. It's a good decoy. Did you hear that they might be adding duel weilding items!
  5. I have not heard that officially..

Was it mentioned in the MOJANG AMA?
  6. no it was on the mincraft wiki future update page
  7. Dual weilding swords? I know EVERYONE has been asking for battle-axes and other weapons.
  8. ive been wanting shields :p or dual weild picks omg that would be INSANE!!!

BTW ive been following twitter and it seems their keeping everything under wraps pretty well :(.

I hope it updates b4 summer tho
  9. duel weilding picks would be AMASING! (P.S I LoVe WaFfLeS!)