1279 NEXT STEP : MEGA MALL

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by MasterWaffle8, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Hey guys MasterWaffle8 here, I've decided that business at 1279 has been going well so I'm going to remodel it once again! I have already remodeled once before and It was a major decrease in popularity, therefor I'm going to make it bigger and better. I need all the donations of rupees, my top donator will be awarded a beacon! So all help is needed to make this a success, a picture will be poster below. THX!!! :cool:
    Plz say below if you donated and I will check rupee history to make sure!
    2013-04-21_19.11.58.png

TOP DONATOR - Rosy2696 3000
  2. Wow, cool. I hope your gonna be cheap..... It's so expensive nowdays. I have never made a megamall, i want to, but i have to either get diamond or reset a res, and i don't wanna reset my reses, too much work into them. I will gladly donate, it will be awesome having a megmall by you :)
  3. Thanks to you Rosy!
  4. Rosy and others, the price are cheap, well that what I think. We are going to have the same items we have now, just with more sections.
  5. Sounds cool! But i think that if you are going to remodel the shop it should look better and not just be a cube. A nice looking shop always brings in more people.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. Ok Thanks for the tip uglydragon, I will try to keep that in mind.
  7. Ok guys, the shop is done! Well other than stocks. I only have 1k and only 1 donator that donated 3k.
    Whoever gives me the highest donation is given a BEACON! So its time to donate people. THANKS
  8. Rosy, im srry but not enough people donated for me to give me money to buy a beacon, ill repay the 3k when i see you
  9. HOLY GOSH that looks cool *goes to 1279*