[closed] 100 DC of Stone

Discussion in 'Reverse Auction Archive' started by KnightZer0ne, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 100 Double Chests of Stone
    Starting Bid: 300k
    Minimum Bid Decrease: 1k
    Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after the last valid bid
    Expected Delivery Time: Within a Week ( 7 Days ) To give would be bidders a chance to gather Stone

I have purchased a lot of stone in the past, and also here in recent days with varying prices. I truly feel the best option is to simply use a silk touch pick and go harvest it myself, but due to work constraints my time in game has been limited, and you know what they say - Time is Rupees.

With such a grand endeavor, I am attempting this Reverse Auction in hopes of bolstering Tempered Outpost's Supply of stone for the upcoming construction that calls for DC of DC of stone. I hope after the foundation has been laid with the initial infrastructure and core buildings that the Outpost can be opened to the community for others to join, and hopefully help with stone acquisition at that time.;)

Until such a time has arrived...Let's Limbo

How LOW can you Stone Suppliers Go?
    bloodra1n likes this.
  2. Can anyone Stone Limbo lower than AdinD?
  3. 2.97k per DC of Stone - I can dig that...But can anyone dig that for a lower price?

How low can you Stone Limbo?

Will WyntyrRaevyn be the most flexible stone supplier in the Empire?

Only time will tell...Stay Tuned.
    BreezyMan and CallumDAKing like this.
  4. Wyntyr is Coming.....

Around the 3/4 ways to win marker with only about 12 hrs or so to go.

Will I have to suit up my Arctic Gear for a Frosty Stone Pick up?

Or will someone else enter the fray, and Limbo Lower than 2.97k per DC.

Stay Tuned to find out...
    Sachrock likes this.
  5. A chill sweeps across the landscape as WyntyrRaevyn Limbo's under the Finish Line.

KnightZer0ne bundles up for an Icy exchange as he sends a 297k payment.

If you are in need of Stone in the Empire, it appears none is better valued than that which comes packed in Ice Chests.

For you price conscience players out there, the new standard in Stone DC has been set around 3k per DC with this auction ending at 2.97k per DC.

Parka - Check
    Snowshoes - Check
    Goggles - Check
    Thermal Gloves - Check
    Teflon Tent (Just in Case) - Check

I think I am ready for pick-up, just let me know when stone is available. As stated above, payment has been sent.

Thanks again for the Stone.

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
    WyntyrRaevyn likes this.
  6. Even tho my name is cold you may wish to pack for a warmer getaway, one might even say hellish with all the lava. I shall send word when the chests are finished being set up. Expect no later than Tuesday as I prefer not to keep my clients waiting too long
  7. Your stone has been set up on my first residence at /v +wr utility
    becuase of the sheer size of the order i gave you temperary container access until you collect all of your stone
  8. 100 DC of Stone picked up....Thanks Again
    bloodra1n likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.