1.9 voters armor buff

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Abigal3_, May 5, 2016.

1. with 1.9 around the corner i can expect that a lot of people are mad or very happy

1.9 nerfes armor so bad the durability is almost nonexistent and leather does almost nothing -_-
    but wait y is this so important you may ask well.....

voters armor is leather.... tho it is unbreakable it will do almost no protection because of the nerf
    there are 2 solutions (actually there a lot more but these 2 seem the best in my eyes)

and notice this is my opinion :p (u don't say) and i accept your criticism with open arms .

1 give the leather armor a higher protection enchantment (i like this 1 way more)

2 make it iron with all the normal enchants :D

also if i misspelled anything or had bad grammar do not correct me that is like my pet peeve and it is annoying as heck :D thanks

Sherm
    also.... Remember! Reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram BUY GOLD BYEEE!

FAEvortixel and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  2. It would be great if we could get better voters armor, but we'll find out what they have in mind. There have been a few threads recently about new vote items, and in the most recent one, we were told that the staff already have new items picked out.

Anyway, love the quote!