1.3 Update, Major Problem

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Lieflander, Jun 15, 2012.

1. I just read the forum post by JustinGuy, about the 1.3 update, and how if we update, we will not be able to come on until the new bukkit version is out. There is a major problem though. If I update, and then cannot get on EMC for 10 days, (Because the bukkit is not out) then my residence will be deleted, and I have put so much work on it. Is there something you can do to prevent this from happening?
  2. I think I put this in the wrong forum, if I did, that was a baaaaaad mistake. I will copy and paste this into the correct one, so please keep in mind that this is not spamming.
  3. Don't update?
  4. But seriously, you just don't update your minecraft until the servers do, hence the first post on the home page...

Also, how many threads do you need...
  5. All you have to do is make a backup of your current minecraft.jar file and switch back and forth between the two. It's called general file management and if your going to use a computer your should LEARN it. ;)
  6. Yup. I almost always run new snapshots when they are interesting.

Also, the derelict policy is usually put on hold while the servers are updating... in case anyone accidentally updates.

You can also sometimes find people who do have old .jar files as well. I usually keep a backup copy during every update.