1.21?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Astromath1959, Oct 12, 2024.

1. Any updates on the 1.21 update? I know you can't give an eta, but would it be possible how much you have complete as a percentage barring no unforeseen circumstances. I know how programming works. 99% complete could mean it'll be out soon. 99% complete could mean it'll be out in a couple months. It's not how fast you can program; it's how fast you can debug what you have. Then after the debugging phase, you now need to debug the debugs.

P.S. I didn't know which forum to post this in. So, if it is the wrong forum, I give the moderator to move it to the proper form. Thx.
  2. Check out chickeneer profile. He has several statuses regarding progress.
  3. ninja'd by tuq lol, chicken mentioned he isn't around this evening so I guess mini recap from my understanding (outside view disclaimer, just trying to summarize best I can)

1.21 had lots of data conversion that needed to be done, which is completed
    EmpireCraft (EMC's fork of paper, is updated to 1.21, (this is open to everyone so we can see)

which leaves the Empire plugin left, so defining things like res flag interaction with newly added items and entities, what name should be displayed with an item is listed on a shop sign, basically any way EMCs custom features interact with the game.
    things like that :)
    NuclearBobomb, Sefl and Tuqueque like this.