Comments on Profile Post by Aikar

  1. BurgerKnight
    BurgerKnight
    I'm being asked to mess up as much stuff as possible. It really is a dream come true.
    Mar 3, 2016
  2. Qkazooo
    Qkazooo
    learned to do that from chin?
    Mar 3, 2016
  3. Dektirok
    Dektirok
    What's the status of this? Still in testing? Close to release?
    Mar 28, 2016
  4. Aikar
    Aikar
    Been busy with 1.9 stuff and RL. Got a few things to finish, just getting twisted between which of the 2 to work on.
    Mar 28, 2016
  5. Dektirok
    Dektirok
    Ahh, gotcha! As they say.. The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the dev time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the dev time.
    Mar 28, 2016