It is very much advised to read all of the Empire Wiki. You can navigate between its pages using the links on the sidebar. Only essential information is in the Empire Guide - everything else can be found in other parts of the Wiki.
Welcome to Empire Minecraft! Here at Empire Minecraft you will find a very unique experience that can't be found in any other survival server. Using different EMC custom plugins, we're able to provide an experience to players who like both the safety of a protected residence and the dangers of living and adventuring in the wild.
We understand that the Wiki and the Guide are long reads, so here is the core information you'll need to know to finish the tutorial and get started on EMC.
Don't get Lost! Livemap!(top)While exploring in the Wastelands or Frontier, be sure to keep the Live Map open!
- Open the Servers page, and click Live Map for your server, then click on your name in the bottom right to go to your location. Use this map to navigate!
- Find the nearest outpost (look for Yellow and Red squares!) to get back to Town. Once you are inside the red box, you may type /town, or simply enter the portal at the outpost that is labeled Town.
- Can't see yourself? Make sure you're visible with /map show.
Read the rest of the Wiki!(top)Now that you know the basics of the Empire, you're ready to get started! However, you'll find EMC has a lot of cool and unique features. You can keep reading about them from the list below, or from the Wiki Navigation sidebar on the right.
- Chat - Understanding and using Chat channels
- Commands - A list of the Commands available ingame
- Eggification - Turn your livestock into eggs!
- Signs - There's a lot you can do on EMC with just a sign!
- Groups - The best way to adventure is with friends!
- Residences - Your own grief-free piece of the Empire
- Rules - How to stay on the good side of the staff
- Rupees - The Empire's in-game currency
- Sites - Shorthand URL's for quick access
- Stables - How to handle your horse(s)
- Supporter - The perks of donating to EMC
- TEXP - How Experience Points are handled
- Vault - Your personal cross-server storage space
- Worlds - How servers are structured
Done reading? Head back to the Wiki homepage:
» Empire Minecraft Wiki
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!