It is very much advised to read all of the Empire Guide. You can navigate between it's pages using the links on the sidebar. Only essential information is in the Empire Guide - everything else can be found in other parts of the Wiki.
Welcome to Empire Minecraft! Here at Empire Minecraft you will find a very unique experience that can't be found in any other survival server. Using different EMC custom plugins, we're able to provide an experience to players who like both the safety of a protected residence and the dangers of living and adventuring in the wild. Many survival servers claim to be either vanilla or non-vanilla. We like to say we're french vanilla with sprinkles on top - we add new convenient features to both Town and wild without ruining the core behind what they are.
We understand that the guide is a long read so here is a quick summary of what you’ll need to know to get through the tutorial.
- Empire Minecraft is a survival, public multi-server with no PVP. We have a great Community, amazing staff and a completely unique experience from every other server!
- Connect to the server with play.emc.gs and switch servers (SMP1-SMP9 and Utopia) with /server Name.
- It is not okay to use any form of hacking tool or modification on any of our servers and you will be permanently banned for doing so.
- It is safe to build in the Town world on your 60x60 residence. In Town, there are no mobs, there’s no weather and you can build your own store to earn Rupees! You must sign in or vote at least every 15 days or you could lose your residence.
- When you complete the tutorial, type /visit open to find an open residence to build on. Once you're on the residence type /claim.
- To keep your chests safe in the wilderness, lock it using a sign.
- Empire Minecraft has other Worlds too, including the Wilderness. The Wilderness is used to build and mine in a survival area. Remember that your stuff isn’t safe here, even though griefing isn’t allowed and you will be permanently banned for doing so. You can get to it with /wilderness.
- There’s also the Wastelands world. /Wastelands is reset more often and when you go there it will teleport you to a random outpost.
- It is never okay to act inappropriately in Chat, including swearing, typing in all-caps and refusing to obey staff. Our staff are professional and will not ask for your password or to partake in any illegal activity. Administrators can be found with a purple name, Senior Staff with a light green name and Moderators with a green name.
- All of the main Rules are equally important! Please follow all of them.
Looking for a more general Minecraft guide? Visit Minecraftopia!