Wrem

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dean_Catterson, Jul 31, 2013.

1. I'm guessing his house.

Alright, I'm paying it to you now.
    L0tad likes this.
  2. Converting my room into it (sleeping on the floor now :p).

EDIT: It should be finished by next week and we can start scheduled radio :p.
  3. I'm glad to hear you want to invest your money here Volt! Don't you all worry about the relatively low number of players coming in, I find traffic drops on almost all websites during July and August, so prepare to see much more activity in the next few weeks :) I have been inactive for a while, but soon plan to complete Wrem's first subway line and many other projects soon!
    I'm looking forward to seeing how your media empire pans out, L0tad :p where ever has that NR newspaper gone? Hope that returns some time soon
    72Volt and L0tad like this.
  4. woop woop
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  5. Where did the idea of a subway in MC come from?
  6. The sky
  7. Soon....
  8. On my way out now.
  9. I was in volt today ... they are a well constructed, civilised community. I believe that Volt should join the alliance between Wrem and Stoneguard, rock who is mayor at the moment, is doing a great job, so we could all exchange advice on how to grow the 3 cities and maybe one day, become a new country ?? HINT HINT !!, which would benefit us all ..... just saying
    Dean_Catterson and L0tad like this.
  10. ;3 I can talk to Rock about that. I am basically his little unofficial helper >.>
    mba2012 and rock00888 like this.
  11. the Neo Republic??? (note the spelling change)
  12. Pinetown will join the Neo Republic if former refugees wish.
  13. Personally I see a problem in reforming a nation. It will basically be the same people and scenario as last time. Dean and I signed a defence pact and trade agreement to bring Wrem and Volt closer together and I wish to remain as allies and friends but I don't combining cities to make (a) nation(s) as something that will work out.
    mba2012, jacob5089 and Dean_Catterson like this.
  14. New residential area now under development!

Around 8 townhouses will be made in the north of the city, with direct access to Wrem city center and Inzoino. These homes are expected to be highly in demand as EMC traffic is set to explode when the kids go back to school in the coming weeks!

To purchase or rent contact myself, L0tad or hollyhill105.
    hollyhill105 and mba2012 like this.
  15. Is Wrem going to open a University sometime? I heard it was, or does it have one already? The LLO has one in planning at the moment, and I thought it could have some kind of working relationship with a Wremian University.
  16. There is one but its small, it's over under the highway in the industrial district (east side).
  17. yeah mba, there is ... it the wremian Academy of Science and Technology, im a professor of Architecture lol, ask dean to become a professor or about classes or whatever
  18. I have a feeling education will play a large role in Wrem and the LLO, or phase 3 of the wild movement

EDIT: unlike material items, it can be a form of education only offered in the wild, so to get it, you have to go to the wild.

EDIT 2: Perhaps i can become a professor in the art of dropping da basss :p

EDIT 3 :
    What, like i am not involved in this at all /JK

EDIT 4 : Editing mutch? :p
  19. GOOD NEWS EVERYONE !! i have decided to re-name my residential area from "Sunshine park" to ...... Avicii Park !!!, in honour of one of the greatest DJ's Ever :cool:

I am going to begin construction of the 'Show-Home' Right now

Monarch Industries
    L0tad and Dean_Catterson like this.