World resets for Wilderness, Utopia, Wasteland, and Nether (not Town)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Ok for those with town slots, but for us nomads, to whom you promised 60x60 land in your town and then reneged, not quite such fun losing everything ;)
  2. We will be adding 1500 new residences tonight at 7PM Eastern. Be on the lookout for information on the front page as we get closer to that time. You will be able to use a new feature we created called the vault to move your items from server to server. ;)
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  3. Not sure how people are missing this...
  4. Cannot wait... AWESOME!!!!
  5. Many thanx for the prompt response and sounds excellent :cool:
  6. Like this. Will make wilderness and wasteland not so littered with holes and trees without wandering ouy a day and a half....
  7. So the MOTD has changed that says "We're ready to update now, get your stuff out!" Does this mean we'll be getting an update soon? Cuz nothing seems to be new with that update...
  8. What do you mean? Where did you see that?
  9. It was on the front page in big letters but apparently i read it wrong... It just said to get stuff out when you were ready to upgrade not now... Wishful thinking I guess lol.
  10. Haha its ok :)
  11. thank you justin for the heads up I'm kind of bummed all of my work is going to be reset thought i have mixed feelings about the reset thank you justin
    stay safe
    -oidking
  12. when are we updating