What the heck, "failed to verify username"???

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by AntiCheat, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Ok, when I tried to log onto Empire and when I was going go on it had this message that said: "failed to verify username". I have absolutely no idea what happened, I've always been able to log onto Empire before... has it become a whitelist server?? Someone please help me out with this, my friends are having the same problem.
  2. Same thing is happening to me! i was just about to make my own post about it lol. God this is frustrating isn't it...
  3. EMC became a whitelist server, Anyone who didn't sign up within the 2 hours no longer has access

http://bit.ly/OYmbTp for more info

________________________________________________________Ofc not Sever issues with mojang
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  4. are u serious!?!?!?!?!?!?
  5. :/
  6. What the beans!?
  7. i want back on!!!!!!
  8. P.S guy's, It's in the grey text
  9. it's the same with me! but my brother can connect.... it is most likely a bug! :)
  10. how can i fix the verifiyng username probleme this is horibel
  11. What does ofc mean.
  12. It's a known issue guys. Mojang broke Minecraft's session servers. If you keep trying you'll eventually be able to connect or just wait a few hours for them to get back to normal. :)
  13. It's working now everyone so try to log in again
  14. Guys, I'm pretty sure that EMC did NOT become a whitelisted server. Somethings going on with the the main server sessions, so any server you try to get onto will pretty much not let you on and give you that "Disconnected by server. Failed to verify username!" error. If you want to keep a close eye on the status, then just go to www.minecraft-status.net
  15. Notice how in the grey text I put it was just a minecraft issue?
  16. i am sad now.. i have the same problem...
  17. Don't worry it's just Minecraft.net is buggy right now, should be fixed by tomorrow.
  18. Try direct connecting too. Worked a treat for me. :)