Useful Tool: EMC Shopkeeper

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by shavingfoam, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Can you describe what you were doing on your computer before you started experiencing this problem? For example, were you installing Windows Updates or updating Java?
  2. I believe I used the Chrome Software Removal Tool https://www.google.com/chrome/srt/ which messed with a few of the default programs (including images)
  3. Idk, sorry Alex. If you weren't running the latest version of Java, the tool may have removed it. But I think you said you tried reinstalling Java and it still didn't work.
  4. Thanks! :D
  5. No worries, thanks for trying :) I'll be cleaning my hard drive soon anyway - will this program work on Windows 10?
  6. I don't see why not. As long as you have Java installed.
  7. I like this idea.
  8. Version 0.5.2 released! Changes include:
    • Changed "Redstone Comparator" to "Comparator".
    • Fixed the stack value of Armor Stands.
    • Add some promos and other items to the item list.
    Download it now!
    Ultimamaxx and AmusedStew like this.
  9. Oh, that's no fun. This type of file can be harmful to my computer. :(
  10. Is it jar.?
  11. You should have it available in .pdf, .jpg, .docx, etc.
  12. It will let be do it anyway but says it could harm my computer so I don't want to risk it.
  13. Its a java program, .jar is required (jar stands for 'Java Archive'). This program is way to complex for .docx, .jpg is for image compression, and pdf is also for documents.

Foam might be able to do jar to exe?... However, that pretty much takes away the whole purpose of using java according to this.

This program is not harmful, just ignore your antivirus/antimalware software. I have been using this since I can remember, I dont use it every day like some but I use it my fair share.

I think I learned a couple more things today just from typing this reply. :D
    607, gunthro and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. This one is not harmful, keyword is "can."
    This file is a .jar
    This is a program, those are documents. This wouldn't be able to work in any form of document file type.
    607 likes this.
  15. Is there any other file type this program could run under?
  16. The program is not harmful. shavingfoam would be banned right now if it was. ;)
    607 likes this.
  17. Didn't know it was a java program.
  18. I wasn't implying shavingfoam made it harmful. I trust shavingfoam. I was just thinking maybe my computer didn't like this type of file.
  19. It is not your computer saying it can be harmful. It is a program on your computer (probably antivirus software, I used to have McAffee and it would say the same about this program). Just trust the program, I know it lets you if you say to allow it.
    607 likes this.