Useful Tool: EMC Shopkeeper

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by shavingfoam, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Thank you for the positive review! :)
  2. I've been using this for a long time now actually and I've realised that I'm still on an older version of it :p That's alright though, it does everything I need it to do and it's really useful. Thanks foam! :)
    shavingfoam likes this.
  3. Haha, I'm glad that even an older version suites your needs. :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. Version 0.4.24 has been released! Changes include:
    • Added a "PPU" (price per unit) column to the items table that shows how much an item costs to buy/sell it from your shop. These numbers are calculated from the buy/sell quantity and buy/sell amount of each item.
    • Added borders to the splash and update dialogs to make them look nicer.
    ThaKloned, je55e and AlexChance like this.
  5. For some reason I'm getting an error when I try to open this. I've tried downloading the new version and the same issue. Here's the screenshots

1.png 2.png
  6. Try the following steps:
    1. Go to "Control Panel > Java".
    2. Click the "Settings" button.
    3. Check the "Keep temporary files on my computer" checkbox.
    4. Click "OK", then "OK" again.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. That option was already checked.
  8. Sorry folks. I forgot to sign one of the files. It should be working now. >.<
  9. Yup! All good now! Thanks
  10. I am having trouble with my first use of shopkeeper.
    I can only get 2 or 3 rupee pages downloaded, then it does nothing.
    I sent you a PM.
    Please reply, or if anyone else can help, send me a PM, thanks.
    -Enraged-

Edit - whoever helps me get shopkeeper working through a PM, I will pay 10000 r
  11. Who wants 10000r?
  12. hmm, it isnt letting me open up shopkeeper, is something going on or do i need to update?
  13. Might it be possible to add some form of system that detects shop sign abuse? Or, for example maybe just whether or not buying 2 logs and selling it to the same shop as planks is more profitable than selling it as slabs?
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  14. Try downloading the full JAR and running that.
  15. That would be fairly complicated to pull off, but I'll add it to the ideas list. It would basically require every single crafting recipe to be coded into the system. O_O
    607 and AlexChance like this.
  16. FYI: I've been talking with EnrangedChicken via PMs. Still haven't been able to resolve his problem, unfortunately.
    EnragedChicken and 607 like this.
  17. I was using it a week ago, worked perfectly then, and now it is deciding to say that. Do i have to get a newer version?
  18. I kinda need more information, like...the error message you are getting...xD
    607 likes this.
  19. Once your done doing the major bug fixes, can you make a Mac version? I would love to use this program, but I have a mac :p

(Unless I can use the Jar version, I never tried yet.)
  20. It does work on Mac! But yeah, only the JAR version works.
    MrBOBY02 and 607 like this.