Upcoming Movies - 2012

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Slip_Stream, May 1, 2012.

1. No
    NO!!!! (Long line of exclamation marks filling half the screen) I know it is to provide a better movie experience; but really really long movies are what the Lord of the Rings is known the best for from me... Oh well, maybe I will enjoy it better than I did the other Lord of the Rings movies. I have always been more of a book person. You can get much more out of a a book than a movie.
  2. Did you read both the books too?
  3. Warning: Video contains content rated R
    Slip_Stream likes this.
  4. I read the books probably 5 years ago... it probably was way over my head; and i haven't watched the movies . Maybe twice... i do own all of the movies, i feel the sudden urge to watch all of them lol- and also the books since i just remembered my brother has those too. There went the rest of my summer
    marknaaijer likes this.
  5. Hey i like your duck in the the signature :)
  6. This very off topic you know...
  7. So is this post ya know! :D
    Ok enough of this... Talk about movies! :)
  8. you know this was bumped
  9. ???
  10. Do you live in Australia?
  11. me-gusta-face.jpg
  12. Close. Nz
    marknaaijer likes this.
  13. *crosses fingers for Apollo 19*
  14. At my camp, our entire dorm hall crammed into my room and we watched the Dictator :)
    One of the Funniest movies ever, but don't take it seriously.
    (Note: It is pretty inappropriate for little kiddies though :p)

15. I do like Seth MacFarlane and his animated t.v. shows. The humor in the movie looks similar to the Family Guy cartoon series; with that said, I will probably being checking this out next weekend! :cool:
  16. Just found out that Matt Damon has been replaced by Jeremy Renner. I had no idea that Legacy was the first of seven Bourne novels written by Eric Can Lustbader, while the first three were written by Robert Ludlum. It seems the Bourne franchise has the potential to be a successor to the Bond franchise so it makes sense that one actor can't play the same role over the course of a couple decades. In my opinion, Matt Damon will be the Sean Connery of the franchise. He perfectly embodied, or at least established, the Bourne name on film and none will live up to that reputation.

With that being said, I really don't care about Legacy anymore.
  17. The Hobbit!
    and TED xD
  18. Ted, and even though it probably won't happen. I'm keeping my fingered crossed for Minecraft: The Movie to have a teaser trailer this year.
  19. Yeah. I was going to see it theaters until I found out that it wasn't going to be Matt Damon. I'll probably see it when it comes out on DVD.