Two Double Chests of Cobblestone [Selling]

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by JoeWinchester, Jul 24, 2012.

1. I have this leftover from a deal that fell through and I'll give you the same offer I made him.

I have two double chests full of cobblestone that I am selling. I set each of them up to sell 384 blocks (six stacks) of cobblestone for 111r. The average cost per stack of cobblestone is 18.5r. If you wanted to buy the entire double chest, it would cost 999r.

If you are interested, you can find this at my residence. Go to 12243, follow the pathway and signs to my shop (on the right). Immediately to your right once you enter my shop is a hatch that leads down to another section. Once you descend the ladder, there is a narrow corridor with several chests. Two of these have been set up to sell cobblestone. Feel free to come whenever you like. I will periodically restock these chests as they get low.
  2. ill take the lot
  3. Wow, thanks for the great response! Only twenty minutes and I'm already sold out. I'll definitely be sure to restock as soon as I get the chance.
  4. wow u are a happySHOPPER ;)
    Happyshopper likes this.