The Smp2 Mini-Mall

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Dec 28, 2014.

?

Favorite Promo?

Vault Voucher 8 vote(s) 18.6%
Stable Voucher 4 vote(s) 9.3%
Haunted Head 7 vote(s) 16.3%
Something Else 38 vote(s) 88.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey mman, what are you going to do with it? :3
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  2. I don't even think he cares he was just looking at a thread :p
  3. If a mod would like to remove the part of the thread title with brackets [Giveaway/Shop Opening], that would be swell. Thanks :)
  4. Can i have 21?
    charizard510 likes this.
  5. It's over...
  6. oh xD sorry
  7. Hey everyone, please check out the marketplace listings! In order for the shop to become more active, listings need to be updated for redstone items and foods, it gives me really nice feedback on what I need to do when I get on EMC!
  8. The giveaway is over everyone, as stated in the last post i have requested to have the bracketed part of the title removed, I have not gotten a response back yet.
    607 and TigerstarMC like this.
  9. Bump peeps.
    If you have the opportunity, fill out the newly modified Google form. New questions have been added and old ones updated, and I'm liking what I'm hearing so far! Keep it up, a lot of stuff I'll be hosting is on the horizon!
  10. I'm glad to say today that the EMC Parkour Course at my res has now been officially been approved by the staff, as well as the completion of my last and final course has been constructed. Here is a shot of the new additions, as well as the new lobby. I am also editing the OP now, and complete the Google form to new viewers of this thread!

Parkour Lobby.png Course 2.png
    607 likes this.
  11. Bumpers for the parkour that's getting lonely! I'm working my up towards around 250k, so I am announcing that there will officially be an EMC Parkour Tournament for this year!
  12. Bump dis cuz it deserves some face time
  13. Sell your Cupid's Bow to the temporary spawn at 3794 for 8k!
    Also, I have restocked the entire promo section.
    Dragon Stones are down to 25k, these guys got to go!!!
  14. Mass promo sale everyone! Get promos for sale as much as 50% off original price, including Dragon Stones (20k), Holiday Candles, and EMC Birthday Cakes!
  15. Is 1 taken?
  16. The giveaway is over....
  17. I always miss these things!
  18. You should check the recent threads box a bit more often, then ;) Or just the respective sections.
  19. Hey everyone!! A bunch of Diamonds and Emeralds that are sitting around with no one to buy them!
    60r per Diamond.
    30r per Emerald.
    Not to mention all of the promos on 50% discounts...