The Slime Team

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Olga, Jun 8, 2012.

1. I don't see a reason why you couldn't join. :)
  2. Just wondering how long the sumbission review process generally takes? also, is there a current member list anywhere with names and associated job roles?

BTW... Brennian i believe i owe you a donation and a book :p look me up in a few hours and i shall fulfill one of those requirements (sorry for the hijack).
  3. i think he would :)
  4. what ?!?
  5. If you filled out the form Yankees posted I have no idea. As far as who has been accepted, that's basically everyone who has posted in the thread.

Hmm need to work on the list of jobs, I can't remember.
  6. panda wasn't it miner, builder, farmer, and a couple others?

Welcome to the Team you guys! We will have a meeting at smp7 14224, if thats okay with you panda. How about 6:00 pm eastern time?
  7. If I'm awake then. xD
  8. xD I'll be helping imgonnagetyuuuu at the LLO with her Pond thingy at 3 pm eastern time, so i'll have to run from the nether, to the LLO, then to the slime team. I CAN DO IT!
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. :p I forgot where the special way to the llo was. xD
  10. If thats 11pm GMT as i believe it is, then yes i should be around to partake in discussion :p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  11. We have already mined out a HUGE underground room. Pandas and I hae already built something, I haven't checked for a few days to see if anyone else has, or if anybody has griefed us yet. So lets hope for the best. :)
  12. Sounds like you have a nice lil setup already in place. Can you pm me the co ords so i can make my way there when i get online. Anything in particualar i should bring out or is everything we need already on location?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  13. well i dont have the cords but i think scratchminus does, pm him. And just bring regular stuff you want to the wild. amor/tools/food. Bring some materials to build with like wool and stuff. :)
  14. I'VE SUBMITED AND HAVE SLIME SKIN but can someone tell me the name of their slime skin.
  15. hmm. look at the beginning of the thread to find some skins. i dont think any of those are taken...
    alex_jacob likes this.
  16. Everyone who applied made it! If PIG gave me the coords, I could give them to anyone who needed one :)
  17. Scratchminus has deem.... I have no clue for the cords. But i know where the place is, im too busy grinding for this week. And im leaving for about 7 days on thursday....
  18. Okay, scratch, PM the coords.
  19. I haven't seen him opst on the forums for a while... hmmm....
  20. Im sorry to say, Michael102. You are removed from the team.