The Random/Not-so-random Post Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 19, 2014.

?

Which of these things do you know?

The cake is a lie. 120 vote(s) 80.5%
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. 88 vote(s) 59.1%
Darude - Sandstorm 88 vote(s) 59.1%
How has this video 301 views, if there are only 7 people on the earth? :o (Or something alike) 79 vote(s) 53.0%
#ShadyShannon 34 vote(s) 22.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I can build better than than dirt houses but not better than houses like the one on the top XD
  2. You haven't looked at my profile closely enough then ;) It even states in which city I live :o
  3. That hololens thing is scaring me...
  4. 607, you are making me very anxious for that map ;-;
  5. So today / this evening was a bit of a turning point for me. Nothing too dramatic, but I finally decided to put my rupees where my mouth is (non-existent, as can be seen :rolleyes:) and do a little rehaul of my profile. Time to become a little more serious so yeah....

And of course I now has new signature ;)

Basically; I only used IrfanView in combination with Gimp.

A little resizing, removing, recropping and moments of writing "nonsensia" later I got to what I got now ;)

No animation, but it worked out quite decently IMO :)
    Palmsugar likes this.
  6. That signature is cool, and the about... Wow, it's great, I feel like I need to write such a thing now too :p
    I actually wrote one when I was 13, but it was heavily outdated and I removed it.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. One of my YouTube videos got 301+ views! O_o
    ShelLuser and Hex022103 like this.
  8. Ah, it's unstuck now! :)
  9. You make video's? oooh, tell me, tell me, tell me!

(the link obviously ;))
    Palmsugar likes this.
  10. I just saw a Pikachu bird in real life! :eek:

Um, my channel name is "supermariobrosdeluxe", but there are some pretty embarassing things on it :3
    ShelLuser and Palmsugar like this.
  11. Why do I see this empireminecraft.com/members/scaleman.91580/ skin so often?
    Is it something technical or is it just really popular all of a sudden?
  12. Does anyone know what happened to Laurencem17?
  13. Seems pretty good! Using it on Google Chrome says I have some plugin running, so I used it on Mozilla Firefox. I'm not sure why it does that on Chrome.
    I have quite an headache now, because I'm accidentally remembering the passwords that I don't really need to remember.

I also just realised something: why would you need to remember a password anyway? For example, if you just set something weird as your Minecraft password and just don't try to remember it, you can just do "Forgot Password" if you want to log in, right?
  14. So, I thought I was just going to watch a video from the Game Theorists... 40 minutes later, I found myself on the weird side of YouTube again. >.>
  15. There are many weird sides to YouTube.
    Gawadrolt and 607 like this.
  16. Yeah, you're right. I sure got on one of them though, I think.

Also, what is your comment on my post about Passpack?
  17. Well, you could do that thing with your email, but wouldn't it be such a drag to continuously have to check your email to log into any online account?

Nowadays, things like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc have built in password managers and will auto fill that information into the text fields when you need to log in somewhere. But it is unsafe to have a little thumbdrive to keep all your passwords on because you could lose them and someone could take them. Online password managers like pass pack are much safer in that sense, you only have to memorize one long key and you have all your passwords available to you.
    607 likes this.