The Incredible Machine Contest: Official Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JabrZer0, Mar 23, 2012.

1. So I am sitting on this guys lot on smp3 checking out all of his "epic" redstone creations. He has an obsidian gen, and smooth stone gen, a very small auto farm, and room with 5 dispensers hooked to a basic clock. Looking at this stuff I realize why hes so mad, it's because everything he knows how to make was specifically asked not to be entered since its all very basic and very common stuff.
    PThagaard likes this.
  2. In the future will the winner have like a RedStone teaching place cause I suck at RedStone.
    PThagaard likes this.
  3. Try here: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Redstone_circuit
    that's where I've learned most of what I know about redstone, and I still go there for help with a lot of redstone projects :)
  4. Hi! my res number is 8816 in Smp4.... It isnt a big shop but I know whoese is... go to 8800 in Smp4, the name is Jaylenoswife I think... Its a big and amazing shop! Hope I helped
  5. Random...
  6. Yes. I do believe I will join you in your confusion.
    margaritte likes this.
  7. Its not really that great of a shop either it has animal eggs and wool for 20r for 10 thats it
  8. hmmm. Lol idk all I know is that Empire Minecraft's idea of making a contest for the shops is good. I belive this because this could prove the good shops from the bad. Therefore, this had helped me buy more things and make my building easier. Thus making Minecraft more fun!
    Wow... That was a weird paragraph...
  9. Yea but this is "The Incedible Machine" contest thread not the shop contest one
    JabrZer0 and Yukon1200 like this.
  10. Can't wait for results
  11. lol you have used my machine wrong :( ypu should only take wheat OR bone meal so you just have to hold down mouse button.
  12. What would the point of that be?

Anyways, you should have described it better and you shouldnt have copied another mans design (if it was his!)
  13. does a cobblestone gen. count for a machine?
  14. No, it has to have 4 wheels a stick and a 8bit binary encoded memory block that will, uppon request, turn into an extraterrestrial autobot called optimus prime.

Ofc it counts as a machine - but the contest isnt taking any more entries atm.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  15. Dude all i need are wheels and i can make optimus
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  16. Yeah but it would take up 1000x1000 blocks for you :p

Anyways, that should be your next project! :D
    EEJester and Yukon1200 like this.
  17. hehe... i saw this and I was like "OO OO! I'm optimus!" cuz my skin is optimus prime... yea. I just thought that was fun. anyway, carry on.
    Yukon1200 and margaritte like this.
  18. Crossing my fingers!

Coming soon!

EDIT:

Soon?

Yet?

F5 F5 F5

:p
    margaritte likes this.
  19. Voting is closed :) give me a half hour to make sure everything is finished, and I'll hopefully have the results by 1AM EST. Thanks to everyone who participated/donated/entered/helped out!

-Jabr
    margaritte likes this.