The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can still apply, but not for free.
    I'm planning to update the mod to include the requested mobs/items from the players before Sunday. I do not plan to add any base items, as I don't know what to add. But stay tuned for the Aikonomy update, which will be adding rupees and player shops.
  2. hey nick, I was wondering if I could have an extra mob, but that mob being a player summoned boss mob? of me.. of coarse.

EDIT: when custom attacks come in
  3. Having 2 mobs isn't available, and probably won't happen any time soon. I also will not allow boss mobs with high amounts of health, high amounts of damage, or the thingy that appears at the top of the screen with the health. The only available thing(but is still being tested) is summoning them like withers/golems.
  4. can anyone give me a picture of me in the mod? i am too lazy to get it : )
    Jimbonothing64 and 607 like this.
  5. I think that having all the mob eggs the same colours as creepers looks kind of bad. If you are in this mod, please leave a comment saying what 2 colours you want your egg to be! If someone else already has your colours, or an existing egg, like a sheep, has your colors, change your colours. Although, if someone chooses this colour blue, you can choose this colour blue, just don't have the exact colours as someone else!
  6. I choose
    This one for the main base color.
    And this one for the spots :D
  7. Can I still be added into the mod?
  8. Yes, just fill in the application and pay 50r to me
  9. These are ok to be added in, correct? And, if my character has a chestplate on it'll cost 175r?

Item 200r
    Enchanted effect 100r
    Coloured name 100r
    Crafting recipe 125r
    Smelting recipe 175r
    Fuel 150r
    Throwable 450r
    Food 325r
    Tools 250r
    Sword 175r
    Pickaxe 175r
    Axe 175r
    Shovel 175r
    Set mob on fire 125r
    Armour 300r
    Helmet 175r
    Chestplate 175r
    Leggings 175r
    Boots 175r
    Block 300r
    Coloured name 150r
    GUI 7500r (PM ME FOR THIS OPTION)

If a mod could clean up the spoilers for me, I'd really appreciate it.
  10. Dis color for the main.
    Dis color for the spots.
  11. This color for the main.
    And this color for the spots.
  12. Can I have my spawn egg colors changed?

this color for the main
    this color for the spots
  13. The chestplate is not for the mob, its for adding in a chestplate item. Having armour in general is 300r + chestplate 175r = 475r + texture not supplied 200r= 675r
  14. Dude Nick Jeff I think you need to go to sleep.
  15. Dude, stay on topic or I'll get you before jtc
  16. this colour for base
    this colour for spots
  17. Is it a huge requirement for same coloured spots?
    Can it be white with rainbow spots? i.e red, orange, yellow etc....
  18. Can I have mine a green egg with light blue and orange spots? If that's not possible, just green with orange is ok.
  19. By the way that the code works, one base colour, one color for the spot thingies.
    Although I could just make a different item that spawns the mob, but it'll cost you extra.
  20. That's fine :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.