The Empire Army apllication form (new group all members welcome)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by newo, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Before making assumptions why don't you look at my age on my profile ( I hate it when people think badly of me when I have spelling probolems )
  2. Ok let's put this back on track any body whant to join?
  3. I see that your sixteen. Note, I never said that you, newo88, was a 2-year old. I specifically said, and I quote: "(talking to people in general, not you specifically)"
  4. But then it seems a bit of topic then :/
  5. Don't you just love how no members have bothered to sign up, I will ensure an instant place for any member sharing to sign up !
  6. I have started construction of the base on smp9 I still need members tho?!?
  7. Pls can sombody apply the first peroson to join becomes co-owner I have a village now for people I live in on smp9
  8. In online now if anybodywants to come over via the live map
  9. Ok just a reminder there are still all of the gold and diamond positions up for grabs just post here saying you want a position, and you can have it
  10. I think the fact it says it is an army is turning people away. Sorry this isn't working, if you want to be in a great group you can PM and I will get you into it. The name is not secret I just don't want it to seem as if I am advertising.
  11. Attention this group is now dead
  12. *No offence meant in any way*
    It's not exactly a good idea - it's been done 20 times before.

Please edit your posts - don't post 9 times in a row.

I highly doubt you're 16. I'm not saying you aren't.
    But it's just amazing how many people are 18 or 21, and how many of them suffer from spelling disabilities. And I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and say that you meant learning disabilities, as there is no such disability involving spelling.

Sorry it didn't work out. :)
  13. He wantsthe thread to be active
  14. I tried to join and noone seemed to hear me :(
  15. you bumped this look at the dates thay were posted
  16. :eek:
  17. meh i might :D