The EMC Survival Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 18, 2013.

1. It was a joke in Mojang's april fools joke for 2.0, it is not real.
    PenguinDJ, L0tad, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  2. I could make it real.... jk ;)
    BudN_Keef, PenguinDJ, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  3. *Does it as a surprise*

Normal Mode
  4. "This update is so fun and makes living in the wild so much easier!" -said me
  5. It better be....
  6. Wuts the other new items that Aikar said would come ?
  7. There needs to be a "wrote a giant wall of text" forums award…
    bemvino87 and brickstrike like this.
  8. Didn't ISMOOCH say something about miner helmet and flaming armor?
  9. lol He said that because some people are calling it the Terraria update but, it is not because there is no flaming armor or miner helmets :p
    jkjkjk182 and ISMOOCH like this.
  10. I would like a way for every one to know that it has spawned and it is out there because I go out there and I don't see any thing but armored mobs and enraged mobs.
  11. Jaycee and I fought a marlix and it dropped no shiny arrows or diamonds (definite drops). Figured id let everyone know it isnt dropping for some reason.
    brickstrike likes this.
  12. Same happened to me and Jeanzl.
  13. A few people have noted hunger in town, same here. Whats up with that?
  14. Haven't we always lost hunger on the streets at least?
  15. Everyone run for there lives! It is the hunger update!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    brickstrike, jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  16. No. Although previously if you sprinted your hunger wouldn't regen until you stopped. Now it doesn't regen at all.
  17. I haven't experienced this myself. If you or anyone else experiences this again. It would be appreciated if they sent in a bug report on it. I would be glad to handle it if you have more details and hopefully we can get that fixed.
  18. Even In Endertopia, Can't really grind without food. Please change back :D
  19. Everyone is getting it, My brother is and lots of people are.