The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Well, they're not that cheap as compared to some cars that you could get as a first for sure :p I'll probably be opting for something a little older that I could possible do some... Light modifications to ;) They don't look overly sexy but they're nicer than some cars out there anyway xD

2. This one is one of my favorites because it can fly, and it turns into a boat.
    Plus, did I mention that it can fly!?!
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  3. I think I've seen that before! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? I used to love that movie :p
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  4. You got it.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. My childhood :')
  6. Why not talk about the ugliest cars in the world?

For me, the original Fiat Multipla is one of the ugliest cars. Such a horrid shape... The interior was nice, it's quite high up and spacious, there are even three seats in the front, it's very practical, but it's still as ugly as hell! :p
  7. Anyone else know of any really ugly cars? Share some names and pictures, we want to see the ugliest cars! Who can find the worst? :p
    luckycordel likes this.
  8. Yours my friend, is quiet UGLY!:eek: And this one is No Better! Don't look at it to long, your face will be stuck like that! lol

1999 Corbin Sparrow
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. It reminds me of a bird's beak :p That's a pretty bad one, good job xD
    luckycordel likes this.
  10. I typed in ugly cars and this beautiful Peel P50 came up... This shouldn't be listed under ugly, this thing is a master piece! Picture I found:
    luckycordel likes this.

11. lol, My wheel barrel has bigger wheels! That thing is a casket on wheels:eek:
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. Very small car, I think it was the smallest one in the world, Top Gear did a video on it! Top Gear UK of course, the best one ;)
    luckycordel likes this.