TechNinja_42's Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by TechNinja_42, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Here a few I took while camping

To get in you have to swim under the rock, and that water is NOT warm
    I plan to go inside the cave this summer, so if I do I'll post some pics :D

607, SDOliveira and FDNY21 like this.
  2. That cave looks like it'd be pretty interesting... If you go in, make sure you get us some pictures, it looks quite beautiful actually :D
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  3. NICE
    but try to be make photos with or only one thing or very much things on it, I know it's hard but photos like that are just a bit nicer :D
  4. Wow, you sure do live in an incredible place for taking pictures!
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  5. that doesn't make any sense 607, I do know people who have got incredeble cameras and who are liveing in italy, but they aren't making nice photos.
  6. Well, it kind of does. I don't mean that living there automatically means taking better pictures, but it does certainly help. The only nature themed pictures I can get are of things like leaves, dogs... no beautiful environments anywhere close, mostly just buildings and lots of roads and cars, which does make it more difficult to find places for nice pictures.
    It's certainly still possible, but I'd just like to say that I think she should be very happy with her surroundings :)
  7. 607, you do know That I do live in the Netherlands to... (In leiden) but when you'd cycle ~30km (so retour 60km(not to far..)) you're in the waterleidingsduinen were you can take pictures Like the one I have made (you can see them at my photo thread jelle68 fotografy).
    607 likes this.
  8. I think what 607 is saying is that he lives in a place surrounded by buildings and whatnot, so aren't many "natural" subjects to photograph. I can go in my yard, and take pics of flowers but it's tough to do that in a city. Let's get back on track with a few pics :p

607 and SDOliveira like this.
  9. I love that last one :p
    Nice pictures, once again! I'm not sure if I've ever seen that flower before, it looks nice.
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  10. Here's a video I took with my Quadcopter
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  11. Haha, nice! Did you use YouTube's stabilisation feature?
  12. Nope that's just the raw footage. It's kind of shaky, I'll use the stabilizer when I take a better video haha
  13. It's been a while since I posted, but here are a few.

(I've been playing around with photoshop)

SirTah, 607 and FDNY21 like this.
  14. Wow! Nice!
  15. Took a 9.2 mile hike yesterday. Lots of "rock scrambling" involved, but the views were great :D

Sunset

Old Rag's Shadow

I was hoping this wouldn't fall as I was walking under :eek:

View from the trail

3,280 feet up...

Reaching the True Summit

16. Very nice!
    minanela3 and TechNinja_42 like this.
  17. Very nice photos, I should start doing more of the scenery too! :rolleyes:
    TechNinja_42 and 607 like this.

18. Missing Summertime, and the open water.

Took this one Saturday on a nice ride through the mountains.
    Pab10S, 607 and SDOliveira like this.

19. Took this at the Shenandoah National Park in Northwestern Virginia while on a trip!
    607 and FDNY21 like this.

20. Wow, that's amazing!
    TechNinja_42 likes this.