Supporter Subscriptions a little to much?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Supaflyray32, Nov 4, 2011.

1. There is always the option to discontinue your subscription... Its up to you how long you want to support for.
  2. you realize diamond supporters already do this right? i mean we get 1300 a day i get more then enough to buy what i want and still have plenty extra
    MR2R2M likes this.
  3. The main point here is that supporters are the people that help make the server possible for you non supporter folk. I see it very justified that we get extra money each day to reward us for being a supporter.

Put it this way, would you rather us having game altering privileges that would make it unfair for the non supporters or would you rather have supporters helping the economy get along....

I say helping get the economy along because the money each supporter gets will eventually (if the supporter is not money hungry) be used to buy from other shops.... therefore the money has been given to other players indirectly. Without the supporter money it would take ages for people to get a lot of money... so inevitably there would be a recession so to speak. Hope this will clarify any non supporters anguish towards the monetary rewards supporters get.

Cheers
    MR2R2M
  4. Just so we are clear, I am against the purchase of in-game currency using physical currency.

--The American Dollar is severely bloated and will soon deflate in on itself. The world economy is failing as a direct result of this. There is no need to aide in the demise of foreign currency, unless of course you support the idea of a World Currency, in which case the discussion will have evolved into another dimension of lunacy entirely. :)--

I understand that supporters get a larger rupee bonus than free players and I agree 100% with the perks given, as they do not unbalance the core game play. What I merely was pointing out was the flaw in virtual currency purchased with physical currency.*

*Although, physical currency mostly resides in the bank vaults, for now....

I have a lot of personal views and beliefs of where the current U.S. and World economies are being directed; by puppet leaders in all recognized nations, with our own government filling those positions with their chosen puppets and taking on the role as puppeteer, themselves as a whole.