[Suggestion] Fix Liberty Sword Lore

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by DrasLeona247, Jun 24, 2021.

1. The Liberty Sword, on the face of it, should be an attractive promo. The title has the characteristic red white and blue of an Independence Day promo, and the enchantments, while not the best, still make it a decent weapon.

However, the lore for it, for me at least, has always been completely glitched. When you view it, the box is filled with "+20% Attack Speed" for every part of the body (even "When on Legs: +20% Attack Speed"). Obviously, the sword cannot be used by your feet or legs, and all these extra notes take up space, shoving the actual enchantments out of view.

If this could be patched somehow, I feel that they would be much more aesthetically pleasing, and probably more valuable, too.

However, not sure how practical it is to do once there are thousands of the item floating around the smp's.
    607 and liamwill like this.
  2. It’s not the only item that says when held in legs and chest and all that. I’m no dev but I’d assume that everyone would have to turn their sword in to SS to get the fix you’re wanting and I don’t know if that’s worth the time and effort. But this is just coming from me as a player and not a staff member.
    607 and liamwill like this.
  3. There was a time when the specificity did not exist for saying ONLY when in your right hand, etc. This is where this comes from and it applies for may items created during this time. As AncientTower said, we're not planning on fixing these because it would require far more work than it's worth.
    Joy_the_Miner and 607 like this.