smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. But I mean take people to the outpost from town. I'll take them through the wilderness. I plan to add on extra wilderness adventures into these tours. They will be as cheap as possible.
    ZeWildGuy and Jakres like this.
  2. So this how my day started out lol 2012-06-14_17.34.42.png
  3. I might aswell join the railinecrew at this point :l
  4. That would be great. Please send me the coords in PM.. Can't get there right now, Because I'm in Turkey :)
  5. I added you to the crew list on the site :)
  6. Sorry i stopped reading at 69... and skipped straightly page 95, is there something really, really important to read? what is not in the LLO site?
  7. Speaking of rail, I have two announcements. One, the District 7 line to GC, which is yellow because of chicken curry I'm told, is about 95% complete. A special thank you to all those involved. In terms length and hardships it was a pain (that's what she said, beat you to it), but team work made quick work of it. There are minor adjustments to be made but they are superficial at this point. Lecta please check it out, we still need to work something out with the dome connection.

Two, there has been increased activity at the other side of our longest rail line. So much so that I'm expecting any day now to come back to an empty tunnel. Have we considered making a Portal at the entrance and exit, and having a rail in the nether? I think this would limit our exposure to the average miner.
  8. Humm... can i use the rail yet?, i would like to use it on urgent matter, having a precious load with me
  9. I have just taken the first group of people to the outpost. If you see some new people ask if they got taken by mba2012 and if they did just guide them around if they need it.
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. 3:30pm [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ] 95%

4:40pm [||||||||||||||| ] 50%

I got anal about the cobblestone. :p
  11. Wait let me see if I can understand this correctly. In town, you broadcast about a tour of a wilderness outpost. You then took them to the long rail and let them loose in the outpost after showing them around?
  12. time for broken glass and empty tunnels
  13. yea Don't broadcast about giving Tours of LLO, if someone really wants to join then they introduce themselves on this thread
  14. So apparently the southern line will be a straight shot to the light house station.
    allmywhy.png
    And it should, in theory, look like this:
    myhead.jpg
    I think south needs a railway rework. :v

I personally think this is a atrocious idea D:
  15. Haha nice Jackie chan pic, wait you mark it out nvm :)
  16. Endermen are our friendermen D: THey just want free dirt :D

Dunno, I have only used the rail a few times since it has been built.
    Early this morning when hardly anyone was on, when I died at Rune's and got stuck at wild spawn.
    Yesterday earlier in the day to go to and from Slime Team base but that took several minutes as I had to cross to the other side of the wild.
    Sometime over last weekend to get xI_LIKE_A_PIGx who is supposed to be a member. This was the first time I'd used it since it had been built. He stayed maybe a couple minutes then left.

1. I don't like the idea of broadcasting and giving tours to people from town. If they want to join the outpost they can post in this forum. We don't need a bunch of "NEWBEEZ!!1!!11111" out here doing the very same thing your little buddy Min_Miner was doing.

2. We don't need more griefers as a LOT of us have spent time placing, making and fixing tracks. It's a big pain in the butt to build underwater. I don't know how else Rune can protect his ice house since apparently some douche-canoes go in and bust glass over lamps. Someone keeps stealing Jrbitzer's ceiling, walls, busting his pistons, ripping up his garden, someone mined Omu's shower out to bedrock. We haven't had to replant half the jungle in a while due to all those idiots moving out and not setting fire to it and ripping it all down. Doesn't need to start again.

3. We don't need a bunch of kids going "whr ar da spnrz?" all over the place. We have enough of that already. LZBZ has already talked about if he has to, only supporters can go so that the place doesn't get griefed.

Also I found this on facebook related to another post but it probably could have helped us with our TNT griefer.:
    "If you can prove that its been griefed and have proof of the person griefing it [screen shots of the person in action, or of them at the coords on live map] you have a chance of getting action taken. if not then only tnt related griefings can be checked as they are easy to locate blocks in the game logs. other than this there is no way of getting any action taken form griefings in the wild, all we can say is dig deeper and further away than you are currently."
  17. Yea I gotcha you on the spawners cause some members that joined recent weeks expe for people who helped LZBZ and secret and their freinds stay out there continuously out there,
  18. I've been to them twice that I remember. I'd like to be able to go more than that.
  19. Yea their awesome, I always try to who's at there and ask if any are open if not go there when about sign off and get on the next it open of course I'm no rush to use them and I never afk lol my Internet doesnt allow it :( limited data plan
  20. Sorry to interup your conversation but
    #1900 post on this thread FTW