smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/using-mods-on-the-empire/
    And no, its not hard to download forge .-.
    Download the Latest or Recommended build. After you downloaded it open it and click install. There you go, Forge 1.8 is installed with its own profile in your launcher.
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  2. See, I did that, but when I drop the shader .jar into the mods folder, nothing changes. I don't get any new options, nor does the 'shaderpacks' folder show up. It's just not seeing the shaders mod for some reason. Also, just saying "install this" does me no good, as I've read about 4 different ways of going about this 'install' process. I'm using the latest versions of everything and I don't know where it's going wrong. meh.... maybe I'll hammer at it more sometime, but for now, I give up again. ;p
    zulu9 likes this.
  3. Try this.
    zulu9 likes this.
  4. ok, anyone know who built this?

5. I did....and THANK YOU! ;D

Not a very good pic, considering half of one tower isn't even loaded, but hey....IT WORKS!
    Only the latest SEUS pack is working, though. It doesn't seem to like Sildurs yet. FPS sucks, but it makes nice screenshots! Thank you again! ;D
  6. Is that a mod
    Philovanrood likes this.
  7. Where is it?
  8. Can anyone make a tutorial or screen shots how to install forge 1.8 for me plz?
  9. ...worked for me. ;D
    zulu9 likes this.
  10. Chicken Shores

zulu9, jacob5089 and penfoldex like this.
  11. I will check it out
  12. I mean how to download the forge not the mid
  13. Nvm I got it installed :) yay
  14. Are we having a meeting tonight?
  15. Hey LLO,

I was just wondering if I can set up a Twitter, Instagram for LLO
  16. I'm not against it, but I just don't see much of a point doing so...

Also guys. Banners banners banners in every village/town/district banners banners for aesthetic purposes, okie?

okie.
  17. THERE ARE BANNERS IN 1.8?! :eek:

I've got quite a bit to check out, I guess. :oops:

I agree with Jakres. Why is this necessary?
  18. I just thought it was cool, I never have good ideas p :(
    zulu9 and Huckleberry24 like this.
  19. Well, it's not that it's a bad idea, it's just I don't see why we need one.

Isn't Instagram typically used for photos of real life? (I have no idea, never been on there). And as for Twitter, most of the news is on the thread and tweets don't really make much sense. Plus that 140 character restriction…ergh…

Besides, you're working on the Empire State Building! That'll be cool! And the park you helped me make turned out great!
  20. Oh my gosh, you guys are still running LLO? That's amazing! I remember you helped PPO out when we were griefed well over a year ago. Great to see your community is still alive and well :)