smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I like wasting my money :p

On serious note, I couldn't be bothered to ask permission and I just wanted to get it done quickly (And giving rupees to shavingfoam by buying stuff from his shop :3 ).
    zulu9 likes this.
  2. Step 1 : Have a goal
    Step 2 : Need Materials
    Step 3 : Buy from member of community
    Step 4: Rupees go into communities, new goals
    Step 5 : ???
    Step 6 : Repeat
    zulu9 likes this.
  3. Meeting today, 5PM CST.

4. Just last week Relit that before the meeting that never happened..
  5. Hey, When is the next meeting on?
  6. About an hour and 10 minutes from now.

Well, it was unlit then and probably still is.
    And about the meeting never happening..It seems to rely on me being the host. So can someone please try to host meetings when I'm not able to?
  7. Well, meeting recap:
    April 4th

Attendees: Shavingfoam, Jakres, penfoldex

Upgrading tree farms will be conducted by Shavingfoam sometime?

We ought to build a HUB instead of a town hall in the west for new players to stay and learn about LLO before they make a house. It can double as a town hall as well. (Please jimbo build it)

Jakres and I will start making a nether portal to the west. Well, finished that one right after the meeting :p
    zulu9, shavingfoam and mba2012 like this.
  8. I'll harass Jimbo more about building the thingy in the west. Otherwise, I'll attempt to build it :p
    penfoldex likes this.
  9. Hey fellow LLO Members,

Sorry i didn't make it to the meeting yesterday and i can't make it next week because I'm in England, since somethings have some up i want to say what i was going to say in meetings! :)

1. Can i build a Church and a empire state building,

2. Can we have a post office and we can have a group that sends mail to peoples houses or people can collect the mail from the post office ( i couldbuild it)

3. What is Chicken metro in Yetti town rail station?

Thats all i wanted to say, if you would like to add some points of view please do, please don't be rude or mean i just would like to add them to the LLO.

Thanks

//Beardude123
    zulu9 likes this.
  10. I'm not sure about building a church as a church, it could be taken the wrong way. However, I don't see any problem in building a church as a nice building. (If that makes any sense :p)

You're free to build an empire state building anywhere too. I'd recommend building in the west somewhere, I can try and find you a spot some time.

There is a post office in the west, but I'm not sure how useful it would really be to have one that actually operates.

I'm assuming the chicken metro is the rail line that runs through northern edge and to chicken shores.
    zulu9 and penfoldex like this.
  11. chicken metro seems to be blocked off and thanks form letting me build the empire state building, i gotta use my stone up :) and i know what u mean like a church in a nice way, yeah like an old cathedral
    zulu9 likes this.
  12. If I remember correctly, Chicken metro was meant to be a railway with no stops from LLO to Yetti Town.
  13. Ohh, did it ever get finished
  14. Nope, that's the only thing you saw is done.
  15. is someone working on it?
  16. Meeting today
    4:30 PM CST
    Meeting will be held in the west today.
  17. If ur free can u find me a space to build my church and empire state building, if possible please can my Empire State building be near the portal or in west LLO

*edit also can't come to meeting
    zulu9 likes this.
  18. Yeah sure, I'll try to do that later.
    zulu9 likes this.
  19. Is this hole in the wall what you're talking about (at Yetti Town Station)? If it's abandoned, can I wipe it clean?

Attached Files:

20. Ask Sunny_Chicken about it. He owns it.