smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. BTW, is LLO not 5000 blocks away from the EMC Frontier Outpost? I would like to take advantage of the Dragon Egg protection thingy.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  2. I am at work right now. ^^ I work the evening-night shift, EST. And I have a job interview tomorrow morning... so I may not be on tonight. Do I have to walk to LLO every time I want to go back to town? Or is there some sort of way to set /home ?
  3. We're not 5000 blocks away, but EMC has granted us special protection so nothing to worry about. :)

Dragon egg protection isn't out yet though…
  4. Hm, how about tomorrow afternoon? I'm most likely free then and I would be able to guide you there. There's no way to teleport from town to LLO but the nether route can take less than 3 minutes to get back. :D
  5. Going to make the trek back, holy crap it's been a while
  6. How late are you free tonight?
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Not at all. I'm already off for the night and just sitting in bed.
  8. I need to get back into minecraft!
  9. Tell me about it. I might get a used computer from a friend in the not so distant future. I have no idea about the actual graphics hardware and if it will be able to run MC properly. But if I get it at least it should have a bit more ram.
    So there is hope :)
  10. I mostly try to recreate LLO stuff or just do some basic survival or explore seeds I find on the interwebs. It is just too buggy for now to do big things.
    Got several corrupted worlds and have to restart it all the time. I am still happy to being able to play some sort of minecraft :)
    Jakres likes this.
  11. So I just browsed the livemap and saw my old library is still somewhat there. Heavily damaged as it seems.
    The rest of the region seems to be fine and has been expanded and been polished a lot since my last visit.

So I hereby allow every LLO member to fix, modify or even take down my library build. (red square).

Fixing, expanding of course would be the coolest (for me) but even if you want to tear it down and make something new that would be fine with me.

Just state so here and maybe wait a day or two so other LLOers can join or object.
    Basically the place is now public LLO property until someone or a group of people do something with it.

llo_library.png

If you spot other old broken and unfixed builds of mine pls tell me and I will do the same with those. I do not want my unmaintained stuff ruin the view or block people from building new nice things. Again if you want to fix, expand, modify them I would be even happier but demolition and something new is an option I can live with too :)
    Jakres, Philovanrood and penfoldex like this.
  12. We had some nice asian style buildings which probably still are there. But as far as I know those were single buildings (or maybe two or three) so far.

Depending on your time and will you might start a new Asian style LLO district yourself. I am sure members will help find a good spot and connect it to the railway system. You can check the maps section on the website for current districts.

Of course better start slow and get used to the place but I just wanted to get this out there so you know that there are almost no limitations to your creativity we put up. Just communicate, share your ideas and usually something great is likely to happen. :cool:
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Yes, yes you do! :p
  14. Why not? If it's the repave, I can scrap that.
  15. You can re-pave it but post in here when your done
    Jakres and Leopard_Knight like this.
  16. Damn, I really should get back out to the LLO.

If no one else objects, I plan to repair the library soon (by soon I mean whenever I get around to it :p)
    zulu9 and Jakres like this.
  17. For you (or anyone else who would like to help with that) here are some screenshots of the library.
    Some of those were taking during construction (like the ones with the sugar cane farm I had there to make the paper needed) but might still be helpful.

https://plus.google.com/photos/ ThomasKnott/albums/5763721345545409761
    Jakres, Luke4214 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  18. While you're at it, help me with that too :p
    zulu9, Jakres, no_thing and 1 other person like this.
  19. umm... bunnies?
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Already have enough 'bunnies' at home, thx m8.
    Jakres likes this.