smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. And that is why we love the LLO
    Jakres likes this.
  2. *skywarp/pen the current housekeeper's house :p

Just wondering, should we take down what remains of the Beach House and rebuild it?
    Jakres likes this.
  3. If you're talking about where the Red Line comes down and meets L9R, that was me. I fixed up the old push button connection a while back, but it got griefed slighly yet again, so I replaced it with a pause-n-go station running North/South, and a regular Pillar push button station on the Red Line side of things.
    Jakres, mba2012, zulu9 and 1 other person like this.
  4. So, I spent some time and dropped the downstairs/basement floor in Central Station down by two blocks to give us a little more headroom and proportion.

I would love to decide when/how/if we can bring in the underwater lines downstairs. (Not trying to steal MBA's thunder!)

I would love to open up the waterfront in this area a bit by doing the following:
    • Bring the underwater lines in to the station downstairs
    • Elevate the Brown Line (farm line) similar to the way the White line is elevated. This would allow you to bring a boat right up to the fishing dock in front of the community crafting area! I might also move the station approach East a few blocks so that it comes in directly above the Red Line. This way there is symmetry in the station.
    • Bring the Green Line in to the station in the unused rail vault running in front of the Town hall. Remove the old Green Line bridge blocking the view from the rear of Town Hall.

I know MBA was talking about additional changes to this area, but this is a baby step along that path.
  5. Poor Beach House. That thing is ruined.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Which beach house? My old one near the skyscraper?
    Since it was mainly wood I doubt there is much left of it. So tear it down. If anyone really wants to rebuild it there are many screens of it. Does not have to be at the same place ;)

Wish I had made more screens of the musical birchhouse. Maybe someone has a world save with it in it?
    Jakres likes this.
  7. The one jaari made might have it…

Yeah, the Beach House you built ft. Pandas. Still remember that post…Beach House feat. Pandas.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Right. I mixed it up with the smaller bath house I made. The big beach house was a community build and Pandas was a big part of it.
    Jakres likes this.
  9. The bath house has a small hole in it, I think. I'll check and repair it tomorrow.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  10. Thanks. Good to know that ancient thing is still maintained
    It is not that much of an epic building but the view from the BBQ area is priceless :)
    Jakres, Philovanrood and penfoldex like this.
  11. How long is this thread O_O
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Thats sort of what I had planned :p If we can do those changes then it will clear the area up nicely. I'm not so sure about elevating the brow line though... we could put it underwater for most of it. The original elevated red line didn't look too good.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. As long as it needs to be. No less, no more.
    Jakres, shavingfoam, zulu9 and 3 others like this.
  14. So, while btribble worked on the lime line and I afk'd, we had the idea of putting the white line into it's own tunnel too. It would not be very hard and it would clear up the water ways around there, making it look much nicer. What are peoples thoughts on this?
    zulu9, Jakres, Philovanrood and 2 others like this.
  15. The Lime Line Now drops underground to approach the station.
    shavingfoam, zulu9, Jakres and 3 others like this.
  16. Jakres likes this.
  17. Added it.
    Jakres, NINJATTILA and mba2012 like this.
  18. Well, NR has fallen. Time to go back to the LLO! :)
    Jakres likes this.