smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Security alert:
    Creepers like to spawn in the ruins of the burned down buildings.
    So please relight the place while repairing. Also this is another reason to fence in ruins while we reconstruct.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  2. i can donate 1.5k to help repair if needed :)
    Jakres and shavingfoam like this.
  3. Thanks. I took a note and will let you know if we need funds.
    The fund is now up to 29.5K in pledges and actual donations.
  4. I will make my 12k donation a pledge and not an actual donation. I think this community is strong enough not to need it. Only if it is 100% needed will I actually donate.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Yes that is fine. People needing funds will tell here or a trusted LLO member if they wish to stay private about money issues. We then use rupees from the fund. I got 16K in money donated to me and my own. After that we will let the people who pledged know who needs funds.
  6. I know I'm off topic but link Would go in a garden in the front of the museum?
    Jakres likes this.
  7. I was just thinking the story of what has happened and some links to screenshots would be good to put in the museum.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  8. That would work but I think link deserves a nicer place than just standing in fron of a door.
    Maybe a nice small garden in the middle of the museum area. Not sure on the current design for the museum and if it allows for such a thing.
  9. A garden is also good in any museum

Edit:

Is there anyone who could help me with a garden I'm really bad at them.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. I think there was meant to be a courtyard in the middle of the museum.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  11. I think that would make a perfect spot for the link statue.

12. The museum appears to be very close to another stone brick Island. May I ask what it is?
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Someones house I think.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. I am wondering whether anyone knows who lives/owns.built this building. If it is free I am going to do something to the site soon.
    2012-08-18_14.18.58.png 2012-08-18_14.18.27.png
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Is that near Dwight's? Is there a building across from it that has trapdoors for doors? It looks like one of SirAirBear's things.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. No it is not that. The one with trapdoors was the bar which was burnt down. This was closer to Dwight's.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. I am just wondering is there anyone who needs alot of help? Otherwise could some people help me?
    Jakres likes this.
  18. The east tree farm is almost rebuilt. Jakres, Fairys and I worked on it and It should be ready for use again very soon.
    Jakres likes this.

19. Maybe... its good you didn't do as the music says :D
    Jakres, PandasEatRamen and mba2012 like this.
  20. After this incident I have decided to move to the Yeti Village. It did not get griefed and it is a very nice place. I suggest visiting if you have not.
    Jakres likes this.