smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Someone took two wool blocks from one of the sheep pens, and some signs from some of the stations.
    Someone also broke the cobble gen and I had to fix it again :/

I'd also like to say that if there comes a time where your neighbor is griefed, be considerate and give them time to fix what was messed up. Not everyone can get online all the time. Before asking if you can tear down their house or just starting to tear it down, contact that person and see if they are even coming back because some get discouraged and leave it because they feel like giving up since their hard work was destroyed.

Nobody tore anything down. I was just asked if they could remove Lehmaqr's house.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Yeah I think I saw this at the Light Line. I love it, I think it's a great idea. :D
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  3. I know this is part of the whole not letting griefers get to us, but at one point it's just thievery. We are making our stations nicer and nicer with note blocks, lights, etc and thieves are just coming out and taking these items leaving the rest intact. I am constantly replacing the note blocks at GC. I mean, no destruction or holes in the ground, just taking the valuable items which I'm sure fetch a pretty penny back in town. I'm reaching my frustration limit sadly. I almost hesitated putting the lamps in the balloons because I envisioned logging in to see a dirt stair case leading to them and seeing them empty. Grrr!
    Jakres, mba2012, Runewulf and 2 others like this.
  4. I don't think they realize that all you need to make a note block is 1 redstone dust and 8 wooden planks, they're easy to make yourself...
    Jakres likes this.
  5. I think he's only made like 3 posts in the entire thread. :rolleyes:
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Yes i'm feeling the same. Also they seem to be taking quite a few signs around the place. Maybe we can offer an amnesty? Every time someone wants to steal a sign/note block/etc they can message me and I'll give them 50 rupees. It's worth it for the time saved.

My inclination is to not replace anything for now until the thief/thieves are (inevitably) caught and banned. Except maybe the station chicken.
    mba2012 and zulu9 like this.
  7. Someone stole one of the station chickens?? :eek:
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Alright. I'm heading out to the outpost for the first time!
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Guys, it seems we might have MISSED a district! Its Thimmeuh's underground city! The entrance is near Spaceshuttlefan's old house. Its a small city, as its built into a underground ravine, but I think it should still be a district. :)
    Jakres likes this.
  10. shavingfoam, penfoldex and zulu9 like this.
  11. HAHA So legit, uniconzombi and I were on smp1 in the wild. She was killed by lightening, a super charged creeper blew up legits house, then lightening destroyed his items. What are the odds lol
    Jakres and UnicornZombi like this.
  12. Haha what did a black cat cross your path or broke some glass
    Jakres likes this.
  13. I call it a big lighting storm...
    Jakres likes this.
  14. That why... He is Wanted and Founder will receive Cookie
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Wow. Nice video. Having one for the LLO would be really great. Let us know if you need help.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. How do you get the minecraft achievement thing onto every post?
    Jakres likes this.
  17. lol I was thinking of doing the same thing with Minema and Camera studio :p
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Place it in your signature.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. You mean the link I got when I made it?
    Jakres likes this.