smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I tried to make it out to you all, but got crazy amounts of server lag and was jumped by a zombie whilst punching trees. I wish smp7 was my /home so I could have more stuff to contribute. I will get there eventually :p
    ZeWildGuy and Jakres like this.
  2. Now wouldn't it be wonderful if I returned to my jungle home on the edge of the jungle made of birch planks next to a gigantic unfinished pirate ship and had part of my housereplaced with diamonds :D
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and PandasEatRamen like this.
  3. Haha I know what unfinished pirate ship you mean. Don't think he's coming back. I hope he atleast lit that thing up. Last time I was out there I got ganged up on by mobs
  4. Does not look like many lights there on the livemap. I am on my laptop and can't go in game to put torches up but there should be some left in the creeper safety chests.
  5. No, what would be really awesome is if I could get on MineCraft... >>::
  6. Should I go and inhabit said pirate ship tonight when I get online ?? Or take it down
    The latter is preferable because I could mod it a little bit and make it all high tech and spacey
    OR I could make it into the best night club EMC has ever know and blast dubstep so loud it can be heard all the way in town :D :D
  7. We will glowsticks ..Rave..mmmmsssss... I might be on later on tonight been gone 5 days from LLO feels like a month :p
  8. I think that one has been unfinished for so long it is safe to take. So do whatevr you want with it :)
  9. That is officially the funniest thing i have seen today. I couldn't stop laughing :D
  10. Sweet I have a new project when I get online tonight :D Blaze grinding was starting to get a bit dull :p
    I will not be on until like 11 tonight as I am in Colorado for my little sisters skating competition (aka olympicchampion)
    But I will be on for like 4-5 hours maybe more so if anyone wants to help we will need LOTS of glowstone, red stone lamps
    Redstone ore and various expensive looking stuff XD
    [edit]
    And no Panda he did not light it up
    Last time I looked at it there were about 3 creepers having their own rave out on top of it .....
  11. So dunno what this doojiggy off the white line is but I lit it up cause this happened:

Also:

BLAM!
  12. Hey Zulu, just to tell you. I will be inactive for five days, I will have little access to a computer. :)
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  13. Pigs your alright I been away already for 5 days. We all understand that RL comes first
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  14. Oh, okay, thanks for telling me. :)
  15. I couldn't resist:

ZeWildGuy, Jakres, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  16. ZeWildGuy, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  17. ZeWildGuy, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  18. Will be fun. We can dance on the second dance floor at the night club in five days. (Luke4214 tried to hug a creeper while dancing lol)
  19. First t
    First time I saw this meme I thought the head was an orange........