smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Leowaste has passed you again with 310 xp as of now
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Apparantly, we aren't that far yet
  3. WOW this is the 1984th post this is soooo cool this thread really is active isn't it!?!
  4. No, the 100 pages appeared like magic ;)
  5. Congratulations to all that earned "Well-Known Member" in the last few minutes :p
  6. Good one ;)
  7. Huh? I thought that line was being replaced by the harbor line.

Anyway, last night, I rode around all the rail lines I could find and created a complete rail map of the Last Light Outpost.

map-finished.png

Bobalek was working on the white line when I logged off, so even though it looks finished on the map, I don't know for sure if he finished it or not. If I've missed any rail lines, please let me know and I will add them to the map. :D
  8. Tonight, to take a break from all the rail construction, I'll be hosting a disc hunting party. It will start roughly at 2000est at the wooden crane south of community tower. If you plan on attending please post here, bring food a weapon and read up on the mine craft wiki on music discs. I will see about getting a vent server for communication.
  9. I dunno whether to say yes or no xD Depends if I am awake then. Thanks to hubby's sleep and work schedule I seem to be on when everyone's not and vice versa.
  10. Just come out when you get on panda. I say roughly because it will probably turn into 2030 - 2100. If we get a lot of folks we will split into teams. The hardest part will be locating a creeper and skelly and bringing them back to the kill zone. Thanks to the mob issue on the server, non-grinder mobs are rare. Ideally you want 2-3 people per team. That doesn't stop one person from accomplishing this, but i do want to turn this into an LLO event/hangout. There will be cake!
  11. Too bad I accidentally blew up a creeper under MBA's house then. xD I fell in a hole and tried finding my way out. He was just standing there and exploded. xD
  12. By this way this isn't meant to be an official "set-in-stone" version of the rail system. I'm just documenting the rail lines as they are, it doesn't mean they have to stay this way if people don't like them. :D
  13. Here is an updated version of the rail map:

Also the white line is done.
  14. Yay. 100 page thread and awesome rail line maps.

I hope I can make it to the party tonight, Not sure yet.
  15. theirs a party?
  16. i am not shure if some replied to this yet but there is one its a litle ways from it but its an eassy walk becuse it ends up close to a over head path
  17. Well... Congrats for the 2000th post person, who will come... in 10 minutes :D
  18. May I suggest that the name of the "Red Line" be changed to the "Redstone Line"? ;)

Also, it would be cool if someone from the Rail Line Crew (or anyone else) could create a logo for the map. :D Like "LLO Transit Authority". Some examples:

NYC:

Philadelphia:

San Francisco:

London:
  19. Bob you cheater ;)
  20. I never Liked Bob The Cheater :<