Show yourself! - Post a photo of you

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by klamepa, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. looks airsoft to me.
    Squizzel_Boy and nerone94 like this.
  2. Faintly reminds me of a possible scene for How I Met Your Mother. ^_^ Love the look.
  3. The handle rubber does seem plasticy. Hmmm
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  4. Random Thought here, We have the same first name. Nothing to do with this quote.
  5. See shady? I told you that you were adorable!
  6. It is not airsoft, it is a 9mm. I will post a photo of it fully broken down. :)
    The handle is in fact hard plastic with metal internals to reduce the weight of the pistol. :)

7. I hope you have a licence for that thing!? :eek:
  8. :eek: Shoot the creeper :D
    Johnsface101 and margaritte like this.
  9. Lool :D
    <------- and here's me
  10. I am a U.S. Service Member (Army).. I have a license to kill. ;) Also, I am a Georgia resident, I don't need a license to own a pistol, merely to carry one on my person. I can have it in my car or home without a license.
    However, I do have a carry permit so that I can protect myself from danger at all times, not just in my home or vehicle...
    nnnnmc1, nerone94 and EdmundWayne like this.
  11. cool it is a 9mm
  12. Yes it is. :)
    I would love to get a GLOCK 38:
    The GLOCK 38 is a compact sized .45 G.A.P. offering practical handgun power in a size conducive for concealed carriers who demand comfort and performance. Plainclothes officers, as well as military and civilian defenders, will appreciate the eight rounds of accuracy and power the .45 G.A.P. cartridge provides, especially in a model sized much like traditional caliber GLOCK compacts. - http://us.glock.com/products/model/g38

Lovely gun. Just not in my price range for the time being...
  13. I lost mine. Waiting for a replacement coming through in the post. My picture was rubbish on it. :)
    Twitch1 likes this.
  14. Wow that's preety nice, though I prefer 357s 'cause they load easily and they look cool. Although they do give a preety good kick. [I should know, since I just shot one a few days ago and my arm is still somewhat sore. :I]
  15. I truly hope people understand that was meant to be funny... I was merely pointing to the fact that as a law abiding citizen I have the right to protect myself from danger, regardless if in combat or merely sitting on my front porch enjoying the summer like temperatures in Spring....
    nerone94 likes this.
  16. That's fine then, stick a smiley in. :)

We're both in the same profession and I've come across a lot of people with the wrong attitudes. I hoped you weren't one of them, and obviously you're not.

The internet does not do humour well in text! :D
  17. I do enjoy the SF teams from the ISAF community. I have always enjoyed my experiences when serving in Afghanistan alongside the JS-TF's. My most memorable experience was working with Aussies in Afghanistan during the Marjah Push from late '09 to early '10. Very interesting although quite bloody battle...
  18. Ive played Black Ops.

t

r

olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolloollolololololololoololololololololo
  19. Right... I have lost friends in true battles with the enemy... Also to the untreated effects of PTSD... I understand that some people do not truly appreciate what happens to the minds, bodies and souls of the entire ISAF war veteran communities, but it is not easy to brush off such jokes.

I am offended, not by your comment but by the fact that there are many unaware members of society who don't understand what they are making light of.
    Yukon1200 and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  20. Im truly sorry if this offended you, just trying to make a bad situation a little brighter. I'm saddened that we are the only species on Earth that fights against it's own kind and kills in the millions. I wish we could find a way to end these wars, or make a way so that we can better protect our men and women out there. I'm with you, the situation is bad. With the help of the next generation of people, we might be able to make this situation Better.

-A speech by Mein
    Yukon1200 and Twitch1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.