Shop Contest!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Feb 21, 2012.

1. TARDIS Shop at 3553 officially entered...im finishing up some details inside but it will be done tomorrow =D
  2. Alexmall? :confused:
  3. Love it :p
  4. The contest it's going great, we got more than 150 applicants so far!
    Don't forget to apply before april 11 otherwhise your application will be denied.
    If you have any special situation, PM to me, and consider that any changes made to your shop after you applied may not be considered at the final judging.
    We have decided to open the votation for a maximum of 25 shops, which will be choosen by us based on the points given.
    Also, when the contest finishes we will give free access to the file so you can check what we commented about your shop and how much points you got, most of the shops have some important heads up so you can change it. We got a bit strong on our judging but nothing personal :p
  5. Also, can you just confirm that Squizzel_boy or another judge will be judging 4005 on the 11th? :) Thanks
  6. That is positive for you bro.
    We will be judging it after the 11th, just apply any time, we have your case on our check list.
    The maximum i would say it's april the 16 but yeah...
  7. It's already applied but it'll be complete any time after the 11th :D Thanks! I'm working so fast.
  8. Me Too I Applied But i Need More Time Can i Finish By The 18th?
  9. I hope I'm on the list of 'the twenty five' :3
  10. theres so many good shops buttros is no longer with us :(
  11. Im not accepting more applications since yesterday 11:59pm
    We go more than 170 applications from which we already judged 50 or so. I'm having some kind considerations with some specific players and I'm judging them on April 16. But that is the most I can actually do for anyone.
    Thanks to everyone who applied :)
  12. I have fixed the entrance to the shop, Sorry about that, was making some changes in it like for details
  13. Are you guys going to be have more contest's like this hopefully in the future? :) That would be awesome if you did.
  14. Maybe the Delta Team itself will support other contests, but everyone on EMC can organize a contest and there is loads of stuff to be prized :)
    Kells18 likes this.
  15. I'm sure they have a lot on their plate, maybe if they have time.
    copherfield likes this.
  16. Finished just in time :3 Have I been judged?
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  17. Not yet, maybe this evening :)
  18. Looking forward to it ;P

5 second reply, FTW!
    copherfield likes this.
  19. Can't wait for the voting. So many good shops on the empire...
    AlexChance likes this.