Share your Art!

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Maxarias, Oct 13, 2013.

1. I'm not sure what I think about this....
    The fact that it actually blends in really well makes it that little bit worse xD

2. Remind me to never shade that much ever again....
  3. if minecraft supported beards.. you could really see how much i havent shaven xD
  4. oh god xD
  5. DoodleofAphy.jpg

Quick doodle of Aphaea.. :x I need to get a better program, this one frustrates me! <3
  6. *Draws on paper an awesome picture, stops, and thinks, "Wait.....How do I get this to the computer? The best thing I have is paint..... Stupid Computer" Darn.*
  7. Do you have a phone? With a camera? or even just a digital camera? or... a scanner?
  8. Ok just finished a little sketch on paint, it sucks, but its the best I can do in 30 mins. Later I may add ICC riding it. HOrse.png
    FDNY21 and AliceF3 like this.
  9. And nope, ISMOOCH, I have a phone, its not touch screen though, scanner is stupid, and camera isn't that good -.- I can do WAY better on paper, but for now until I get a better phone or we get a better camera or scanner, Paint will have to do. I could use the camera, but I would have no way to upload it because my computer I use for all things has no camera memory thingy area to insert it in.
  10. no no... i asked if you had a phone because you could take a picture.. and email it to yourself.
    607 likes this.
  11. Every time I come to this thread, I have to look at this.

I keep planning on submitting something and failing :/
  12. Oh and ISMOOCH, I have tried emailing pictures to myself from my phone, and it doesn't work at all. Not even trying to email it to my moms email works.
  13. I got screenshots of my reses:

Attached Files:

supereskimo likes this.
  14. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I like to draw ponies :]
  15. The ponies... THEY BUUUURN! Literally some of those pictures were so bright I had to look away...
  16. What program/mod do you use to render pictures like that?
  17. This was my first horsy excluding the crappy horse head you draw to symbolize 'Animals' in biology. Injwah
    My Horsy.jpg
    AliceF3 likes this.